Chapter 1: New Friend...

Alec's POV

Today was my first day of school and ever since that day, well I mean yesterday, I've been bombarded with so many questions in my mind like, what is 'Skinny Glasses' have been trying to say about killing a person? Why is this Academy's name is Hell State? How these Academy works? Why haven't they put any rules and regulations about beating a transferee? Is this what Uncle Veron is talking about???

"Ugh! Stop thinking you idiot! You're hurting your goddamn mind!" I threw something hard on the wall.

"Then don't think!" I shout at myself scratching my scalp.

Now I'm talking to myself, isn't that great!

"Well you always are!"

"Shut up!"

Thank god! I have no roommates in here because if it does, I might join them in my psychotic world.

I was lost out of my thoughts when suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

"What!" I yelled angrily using my guy voice while quickly putting my disguised look as pretty boy.

Ergh... Pretty boy? "Suck my life!"

Someone's continuously knocking on the door like they did it on purpose and it hurts my goddamn freaking ears.

Cursed this sensitive hearings of mine!

"Goddamnit! Can't you wait for a second!" I growl while grabbing my oh-so-nerdy glasses and headed to the door angrily, swinging it open.

"What the fuck!? Its early in the morning and yet you're so fucking loud!? Could you shut your mouth and quit throwing something on the wall! You've been annoying since yesterday!"

"Dude!? What did I do yesterday?!--- Wait a second---'Tanned Coral'? why is your skin so white...?" I look 'Tanned Coral' furiously, woah! I thought this guy was tanned yesterday but now he's like an Albino 'dragon'...

Told ya! Tsk! Everyone here is an Alien.

"You're a Newbie in here aren't you... And 'Tanned Coral'? Who the fuck is he!? My name is Conrad Rosewald so stick that in your mind, Bastard!" He madly said.

Boi! Who's he? Conrad Rosewald? He's not the 'Tanned Coral' guy? Ugh! I have so much in my mind right now that in a mere second I think I will be having a tumor.

Can this day be in peace just for once! I'm getting stressed in here!

"So dude you're not the 'Tanned Coral'?" I said while massaging my head.

"You know I can shoot you here right now, if you don't shut your yapping mouth!"

Excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but did he just threatened me?

'For Pete's sake just calm yourself down and you'll be good, you'll be good, you'll be good...'

'So we just have to keep saying the 'you'll be good' thingy ey?'

I take a big sigh, calmly look at him and said. "Dude, whatever I did to you right now or yesterday... I'm sorry ok"

"You better be coz If I hear a single noise coming from your room, Again. I Will Kill You..." He said as he walk to his room.

"Tsk! 'Short Tempered White Ape'!" I muttered.

"What was that!?..." Oh fuck! Did I said that aloud!?.

I was about to close the door quickly when he pulled a gun out of nowhere and point it on my head.

"Who you calling a 'Short Tempered White Ape', you fucktard!?!" He push me inside my room as I quickly back away but he stop me.