Second❤

READER POV ON

All of the members start to think hard on what to do to help their fellow member Han..just then Chan got an idea.."Hannie what you said about Nad advice is true..try to do it tomorrow by following the advice that Nad gave and whenever you are stuck,we are going to help you ok?Just relax and try to be yourself tomorrow but by the way I think you are starting to like her..I think everyone is thinking as what I am thinking,right guys?"."Yupp!!" They are off to bed and waited for the next morning.

DINGGGG DONGGGG

Chan oppa who woke up the earliest went to open the door and saw me.."Ouhh hey Nad..you are early todayyy"surprised Chan oppa."Ahh sorry about that its just that pdnim wants me to come early and cook for you guys and wake you guys up..wait didn't you read the text that pdnim send to the group????" "Wait what group?" "Our group..you me and pdnim..omg you better hurry up and wake them up..we are supposed to meet pdnim in 9 o clock and its already coming to 8 am in the morning!! I will cook and you wake them upp.."I said hurriedly."OK!!",replied Chan.

While Chan was waking them up,I prepared some breakfast for them..it took me less than half an hour to cook,after I cook,Chan came to help to bring it to the dining table while the others were busy wearing their clothes after 5 mins then all of them came and started eating but only han wasn't there.They all didn't realized it until I asked where he is and they told me in the kitchen.So I went to the kitchen and saw Han..and said"Oppa,why are you here?Arent you going to eat?" He replied"Ahh ok..UMM..." "Oppa,I know what is your problem and it is me right?I know you told me the problem and the girl is me..I am not that stupid oppa..its ok I will help you to get close to me but first please eat..later you might be hungry ok?"you smiled."Umm how do you- umm nevermind."he said while being flustered.

We arrived at the studio and went to the dance practice room and saw pd nim and he started questioning me,"Hanny,did I trounled you,is it hard to wake them up?Ihope they are ok..How is your day yesterday with them,is it ok?".So I replied to pdnim who is acting like a father."Yes it was really fun and really enjoyed being with them.I could feel their chemistry is very strong."

"Wow what a nice feedback but none of you are dating her right?".ask pdnim with his serious tone.All of the members kept shut especially me.As I wanted to reply all the boys said their answer first but then pdnim laughed."Well don't feel scared.I wont be mad if any one of you are dating,is just that please inform me before you do your dating stuffs and by the way Hanny is my niece actually...I heard you guys called her nad and why is that?".I answered."Pdnim,is just that I don't want them to be confused and I was the one suggesting them to call me nad since Han oppa and the others might get confuse on calling us since han oppa sometimes is also called as Hannie so that is why.."."Ouhh okay but is this fate??Are you two dating??"jokingly asked by Jyp.

I said no shyly while Han oppa wasn't saying anything nor shooking his head so I felt a bit weird.Then pdnim asked him,and Han oppa said no with stutters but then pdnim said that it is ok for him to have feelings cause he is older than me,can take care of me and kind and could always make me happy as it seems he even approves the relationship that hasn't been even happen.I was turning red as a tomato until Jyp explained our first project is that I will be joining Straykids to a holiday vacation which is to Switzerland.Everyone is excited even Han but I was abit nervous since all of them has a lot of fans that are girls,I am afraid that they might bash me due to this project.But then Lee know oppa noticed me and ask me why I am not happy to go with them so I explained the reason,they told me to just enjoy and they told me that STAY aere always supportive in either way.

Chan and Changbin oppa called me to a room so the three of us went there and went to discuss something.

READERS POV OFF

CHANGBIN POV

I told Chan hyung to discuss something and called Nad over also so We alla re set up and started talking that is done first by ibviously our leader Chan hyung."So Nad,you knew about Han is quiet this lately is due to he is trying to be close to you right?We sent the text to you remember?"ask Chan.She nodded."So the plan is that during this vacation we the members planned to give you two spaces to be close to each other..if that's ok for you?"ask me.Nad replied,"Im ok.its just that I also have this kind of weird feeling if I am with him." Chan and I were surprised and smiled so we just nodded and eventually Nad agreed so we stopped our discussion until Han came.

To Be Continue..

Please vote!!!!!💕❤😘

Update coming..

I will try to update daily since it is a holiday month.😜💖

sorry that it is abit shorter than the first..I promise the second one will be longer than this🌹