Lab Partners (Harry Styles)

I walked inside my chemistry teacher's classroom on the early Saturday morning. I was already pissed that I had to be here, but on top of that my mom woke me up earlier than she was supposed to. I know she was angry with my recent grade in this class, but could she blame me? Well she did, but it wasn't my fault.

"Hello Kaylie. Your mother called the school yesterday telling me you'd be here," Mrs. Leonne smiled.

"I bet she did," I muttered.

She nodded her head in sympathy and picked up her clipboard.

"Well you'll be paired up with someone to do the make up work only because it's a lab experiment. He should be here shortly."

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the back of the room. Mrs. Leonne left the classroom and I rolled my eyes. It's bad enough I had to be here, now I have to be paired up with someone. Fucking great.

The door bursted open and there he was. Harry Styles. The most popular guy in the senior class. He got bad grades but who knew he'd be here today.

"Are you Katie?"

"It's Kaylie," I barked.

"Same shit. Can we just get this project over with it, I have things to do," he sighed.

He sat down next to me and pulled the book open. I admired his face as he read. He bit his lip in concentration and it made me shiver. He ran his fingers through his curly locks and his eyes flickered to me.

"What are you staring at?"

I put my head down as my cheeks get hot. He just caught me staring at him.

"N-nothing. Leave me alone, I'm trying to work," I stutter.

He scoffed and put his head on the desk. The room was silent for the next thirty minutes. The only sounds that could be heard were the small puffs of breath coming out of our noses and my pencil scribbling across the paper furiously. The faster I got my work done, the faster I got out of here.

"Harry could you at least help me, this is your grade too."

He sighed loudly and lifted his head off of the desk.  A few of his curls fell in front of his face and he brushed them back with his long bony figures. It sent chills down my spine, but I chose to ignore it.

"What am I even supposed to do?"

"Just read the instructions on this paper and follow them. It's simple," I said rolling my eyes.

"And what are you gonna do?"

"I did half of it already while you decided to take a beauty nap."

"Do I look better than before?" he smirked.

His hair was messier and his lips poked out a little more. They looked even more pink and plump. His skin was pale but he was just a little more mesmerizing.

"I'll take that as a yes," he smirked again.

"Ugh, fuck you."

"Anytime," he said with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes again and now it was my turn to take a beauty nap. Or close my eyes at least.

I was dozing off when I heard a few frustrated grunts. I stifled a laugh as I opened my eyes. Harry sat with his hand on his forehead looking back and forth between the papers and the various beakers that were in front of him. As much as I enjoyed watching him struggle, the goodness in me decided to help.

"The long skinny one."

He turned his head quickly, "What?"

"That beaker," I pointed, "The long skinny one with the blue liquid."

He picks it up and looks back at me desperately. Geez, I should've done the whole project myself.

"Pour half of that in there and add a teaspoon of the white stuff in that box."

"You don't have to talk in codes like I don't know what they are," he barked.

"Whatever," I laughed rolling my eyes again.

After my constant help for 20 minutes, he finally added the last chemical and smiled as he witnessed the reaction. He turned to me and smiled. Our eyes met and we held it for a little while. His smile started to fade and he inched closer to me.

Was he doing what I think he was doing? I paused and my breath hitched in the back of my throat and his lips were a few centimeters away from mine. His eyes flickered to my face and back to my lips and all at once he crashed his into mine. My eyes fluttered shut. His hand trailed up the side of my shirt and cupped the side of my breast. He inserted his tongue asking for entrance and obliged without hesitation.

He let out a deep, raspy groan as my hand slid down his stomach feeling his toned abs and extremely warm skin. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me to an empty table and laid me flat on my back. Was this really happening?

"You're so hot," he breathed into my neck. He nipped at the skin on my sweet spot earning a few moans from me.

"Harry," I mumbled. He picked my up from the back of my thighs and carried me to the nearest empty table.There were a few books there and he shoved them aside violently causing his eyes to light up mischievously.

"Eager?" I laugh.

He growled connected his lips with mine again and trailed them down my neck placing hot open mouthed kisses. I felt my panties grow damp and he smiled because my body was so responsive to him. He pulled my shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. I removed his black shirt from his body and his eyes were wild, lips slightly swollen from our heated kiss a few minutes ago.

His skilled fingers moved my panties to the side and he stroked my clit.

"Mmm, so wet," he moaned in approval.

My eyes screwed shut as I felt his tongue connect with my center without warning. He flicked hard and fast causing my insides to turn and my legs to quiver. His curly hair tickled my thighs. I pulled his hair in satisfaction and he moaned in approval.

"Fuck," he cursed.

"H-harry I'm c-close," I whimpered.

"Don't you dare cum, not yet," he smirked.

He tugged his tight jeans down his legs along with his boxers and was completely bare in front of me. He pulled me closer to him harshly so he could fit in between my legs.

"You ready babe?" he whispered.

I nodded unable to speak by the sensation I felt in the pit of my stomach. His words were sending me over the edge.

He shoved himself into me and I released a scream of pure ecstasy.

"Fuck babe, you're so tight," he said.

He thrusted into me slowly until I adjusted to his large size. The fire was ignited in my veins and I could feel it all through my body.

He went faster and harder and the only thing together could hear in the room was the sound of our moans in the large classroom. It was music to my ears. He stopped thrusting and picked me up. We flipped around to where I was sitting on top of him. He put his hands on either side of my waist and began guiding my hips.

"Fuck, I'm close," he whimpered.

This proved to me that I was in control now, I moved his hands up to my breasts and I worked my hips in a circular motion.

"Yes," I moaned loudly.

Harry moved one of his hands down to my clit and rubbed as I rolled my hips. The sensation of both of these motions sent me over the edge along with Harry. I let out one last high pitched moan as he released another throaty groan and I collapsed onto his chest. The silence was comfortable and bliss. His finger rubbed circles on my bare clammy skin and alas he spoke.

"So when is our next lab experiment?"

~

so like guys i need holy water brb praying for myself
comment, vote, share, and im taking requests.

dm me here ~ twitter | @makeshiftkellin

kbyeee ♥