Chapter 4 pt2

Tay has been out all day with Ron'— he took her on a shopping spree even bought her really expensive jewelry. At first Tay didn't want to take the expensive clothing and jewelry but he told her it was all good. He didn't mind spending money on her.

"You wanna stay the night at my crib?" Ron' asked Tay looking at her and then back at the road.

Tay looked at phone and seen it was going on midnight— "uh.. I don't know it's getting late , I have school." She said shaking her head thinking about it. Tay was telling the truth. It was only Wednesday meaning tomorrow was only Thursday— it was already going on midnight and Tay still had to study for a Chemistry test.

"Why you don't just go from my place?" Ron' suggested still looking at the road— Tay thought about it , Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. "I- I guess." Tay was unsure she never spent the night at a boys house.

She could just wear the new clothes and underwear and stuff he bought for her today—tomorrow for school.

Meanwhile.— Akil wasn't really paying to much attention to Tay being gone all day. He didn't think much of it , but his mom was bugging him to got out and look for her.

So him , his girlfriend Alexis— his bestfriend Jalen and Diamond were all riding around looking for Tay. Alexis thought she might have got lost and so does Jalen , but Akil think she knows exactly where she at and what she doing. Diamond didn't really much care— she didn't like the girl.

"Alright well can you at least pull over to the gas station so I could get some snack. A nigga hungry." Jalen said leaning his head on the window— they've only been out for a good 30 minutes looking.

Akil smacked his lips but still pulled over, everyone got out the car going into the gas station— with a surprise on their way in.

"There her ass go right there." Diamond barked as soon as she seen Tay.— "yo. We been looking for you." Akil started ,"You with this clown." He asked looking Ron up and down.

Akil and his little crew has previous beef with Ron and his crew. They still have beef but it's not as bad as it use to be— with them shooting at each other or fighting every time they saw each other. I guess you can say it got old.

"Clown? Yunno him?" Ron asked Tay while pointing at Akil.— "Yeah , she know me I'm her big brother. Wassup?" Akil said pulling up his pants that were falling a little.

Some of Ron's friends walked out the store— they were already there since that's were they're posted sometimes.— Akil knew he might run into them but he didn't care because he had not fear towards them.

"We got a prollem or something?" One of Ron's friends asked coming up from Behind.— "Bae , come on. Your not about to do this out here." Alexis said to Akil putting her hand on his chest.

"Come on Tay." Akil stated, he did a once over at Ron and his homeboy "I'll see y'all around." Was all he said then got back in the car.

"Bye Ron." Tay whispered in his ear as she gave him a hug.

On the ride back to Akil's house it was silent , "Tay. You shouldn't hang around them , they bad peoples." Jalen said telling the honest truth— Ron' was nothing what Tay thought he was , he would jump on a soft girl like Tay in a heart beat.

Yes. Ron' was a 'women beater' he liked the young girls like Tay — because he knew he could get in their heads and walk all over them. But of course Tay didn't know that , she wouldn't date a 'women beater'.

"I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." Tay mumbled— "Well let's not forget , you might can handle your self but you New to these streets. You don't know Ron' for real." Akil rambled on.

Tay was hearing him but she wasn't listening— she just looked out the window. She heard Diamond chuckle and say "dumb ass lil girl." But Tay just brushed it off.

******

This short but it's continuing Anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️💛. But the next chapter gon be long ,, I'm just tired rn 😂.

Btw.. Jay and Jalen is the same person 😭 Jay is Jalen's nickname 😂.