Chapter One

This means they are talking in English

Normal means Korean

-

Tying up my bleached blonde hair into a ponytail, I walked out of the Korean airport into the city I once lived in a few years ago.

Catching my cab that I had requested for about ten minutes ago. Going to my hotel that I will be living in until the paperwork to move into my house gets finalized.

"Where to miss?" My friendly cab driver asked. Telling him the address of my hotel. He nodded before starting to drive from the airport, and of course, theres traffic.

"I'm sorry Miss, but it might be awhile. There is quite a big of traffic." He told me, looking at me through the rear-view mirror, with a friendly smile on his face.

"It's fine, I expected it." I said, he nodded and focused back on the road.

I adjusted my black mask on my face and took out my phone.

"On vacation or coming back from vacation?" My friendly cab driver asked me politely, trying to make conversation.

"Moving back." My Busan dialect coming out.

"Ahhh" He says nodding looking forward. My phone dings, I looked down at it.

'Min Mango' I smile and open the message.

Min Mango: Hey Shad, you here yet? I didn't tell anyone.

ShadyShadow: I'm in a cab, there is lots of traffic, so it might be awhile until I get to my hotel.

Min Mango: I could of came and get you, you know?

ShadyShadow: You don't drive remember?

Min Mango: ....Leave me alone

ShadyShadow: You brought it upon yourself

Min Mango: Yeah I know....

ShadyShadow: I'll tell you when I get to my hotel, then I'll walk to the company

Min Mango: Nooooo, you don't have to walk over here alone, I'll walk with you

ShadyShadow: No its fine, they guys will get suspicious

Min Mango: Fine, ok. But get here safely

ShadyShadow: Ok ok, bye love you

Min Mango: Bye, Love you to

I switched off my phone and looked out the window of the cab.

"How long where you gone?" My cab driver asked, breaking the science.

"To long." I said with a smile and he nodded,

"School?" He asked, I nodded.

"College." I said with a smile, which he couldn't see behind my mask.

"What was your degree?" He asked me, trying to make conversation I guess.

"Science, but, found after four long years of doing it, I decided I didn't want to use it how I wanted quite yet." I said and he nodded.

"Why did you come back home?" Still trying to make conversation I guess

"Have family and friends here, and in all honesty, I miss home." I said and he smiled,

"I'm guessing your from Busan? You're accent is strong." He said and I smiled nodding.

I looked out the window once again, noticing that we were almost to my hotel, I guess having a conversation does make the time go by faster.