Truths and Honesty Hour

3rd Pov.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura shared a quick look as they debated how to go about this new situation. Of course, they had always planned on telling everyone, they just never imagined that it would be quite so soon. After a few seconds of silent conversation, Sasuke shrugged and Naruto started petting Inkoru who was curled on his lap, leaving Sakura the only one willing to explain. She huffed at the two before turning to properly face the rest of the Konoha 12 who were sitting silently observing the interactions of Team 7. It was, of course, Kiba who couldn't hold his tongue any longer.

"What's up with you guys? You're so different from the Academy! Now that I think about it, you guys were acting different during the Chunin Exams to!"

"Okay, this is gonna take awhile...I'll explain everything as long as you guys stay quiet. You can ask your questions after I'm done. Now that I think about it, we'll also have to explain everything to the Hokage..."

Teams 8, 9, and 10 all looked to each other before silently nodding in consent. Sakura took a quick breath before starting from the beginning.

"Okay, so Naruto, Sasuke, and me met when we were all roughly 8 years old. We all needed an...escape...so to speak and accidentally met up at the top of the Hokage Monument. We talked and well, we decided that we would all do whatever it took to stay together.

This was during break so none of you guys noticed how close we were or that we knew each other. Anyway, Naruto came back from one of his visits to Hokage-Sama's office and told us something that the Hokage had told him. Naruto had been told how one of the team formations for graduation is a grouping together of the Rookie of the Year, the Kunoichi of the Year, and the Deadlast. We quickly came to the conclusion that that setup would be the easiest way to ensure that we were all on the same team and so, we set up masks that would perfectly match the personalities expected of the roles we each set out to play.

Each day, we would come home-"

"WHAT?!?! BILLBOARD-BROW, YOU LIVE WITH SASUKE-KUN??!?!?!"

"Yes I do, now shut up. Besides, I already have a boyfriend, remember?"

"B-B-Bu-u-"

"Shush. Anyway, after we had all met up Naruto and me had moved in with Sasuke at the Uchiha Compound. This lowered the chances of other people walking in on us getting along and allowed for us all to train together as much as we wanted without interference. So everyday since we had met, our lives had been a cycle of waking up, acting our parts at the Academy, and then heading home and training. Sasuke unofficially adopted us into the Uchiha Clan around our...third? Fourth year of the Academy? I don't remember exactly but basically, this would prevent any of the other clans from messing with me and Naruto since we would be under Sasuke's protection and once again served as a safety measure to ensure that no one could separate us."

"Protection? What would you need protection for? You're safe in Konoha."Choji asked quickly before hurriedly shoving another handful of chips into his mouth. It seems as if their story had excited him.

"Well, if people deemed it unfit for Sasuke to hang out with me and Naruto since he's the Last Uchiha and we're just two lowly civilian born's other clans and government officials could attempt to separate us. But with Sasuke adoption, now we're legally Uchiha's and they can't do anything about us being together. Also, if I showed abilities while also being a civilian born, the elders of a clan or the village could order me to have children with someone of clan lineage to ensure the strength of the next generation. But with Sasuke's adoption, they would have to ask his permission first as that kind of mission could be considered an interference on the villages part of the clan's inner workings."