Prologue

The first thing she faintly saw were heads hovering above her own, all variating from a redhead to a bald man with an eyepatch. "Why is a pirate flying above my head?"

"Yep, she's lost it." Clearly, she would love to talk more with this person.

And he had to be a with sarcasm filled pirate. She grunted while trying to sit up, feeling every inch of pain. "Feels like I got hit by a boulder."

"Far more worse than that. You fell from the sky, twenty kilometers tops. It all happened so fast", the redheaded woman stated with her arms crossed.

Another one who's head she also saw a few seconds ago commented, "Are you alright kiddo? You and your companions have been in dark for nearly two days now."

"I think so, but damn my head's pulsing like crazy", she replied, holding her forehead. "Wait, did you say companions?"

The sarcastic pirate pointed at two other beds and she saw who were laying on them. Her brothers, along with Marcus and Dar at each sides of Kyle and Heathy on the long dark brown haired boy's right.

Just at the same moment, one of them also woke up and sat up straight, still a little out of the world. "Oh my god, my head", the boy with the short dark brown hair said. "What in the holy hell happened?"

He realised he wasn't alone and was now looking at the four of them. "Uh... Hi?", was the only thing that came out of him. "Kyle, are you alright?", the girl with dark brown hair asked, arching an eyebrow. "Because crap, I feel like shit."

"Who's Eyepatch, Frowny Face and Arrow Dude?" She shrugged and cringed at the same time, both of not knowing because she just woke up and the fact that those were the most original and far found nicknames she ever heard. The three with the received nicknames all frowned, especially eyepatch guy. "Is he always like this?", he asked. Alexis responded with a clear, short nod. "But let's get down to business. Who are you people? And where are we?"

"We should be asking you that question", the arrow dude, as Kyle named him, asked. Alexis slowly got off from her bed and stood in front of the trio. "My name is Alexis Nareen Flame. The dumbhead over there who gave you your names is Kyle, my older brother. The one who's still not awake is our older brother Farion. The cats laying next to them are Marcus, Dar and Heathy."

"That doesn't explain a lot", Frowny Face stated with her signature name on her face. "What's there to tell more?"

"Tell us why you people fell out of a black hole, from a clear blue sky, landed with an impact of that of a bomb and didn't die. Tell us why those felines have wings sprouting from their backs and why one of them is slightly pink. I've seen a lot of weird stuff going around, but this takes the cake", Eyepatch said, gesturing to the Exceeds.

Alexis wanted to respond, but she couldn't because she didn't know it either. "I have no clue." She wanted to say more, but got cut off by a sudden grunt. She saw Farion's eyes opening, having the same reaction as when she woke up and sat up. "Ugh, my head", he groaned in an annoyed voice.

Kyle and Alexis sighed and helped Farion get up easy but steady. "Clearly, waking up like this runs in the family", the redhead mentioned. "Same goes for the hair." Farion looked around seeing his siblings, but they weren't on Tenrou Island anymore.

The room they were in was like of that of a hospital except for the small number of people that were currently walking from the one place to another in full black suites with a symbol looking like a grey bird.

The room itself was a shade of light grey and it had large windows that revealed a busy hallway. Some bypassers gave him a curious but strange look, glaring back at them. That was the cue for them to move on and continue with what they were supposed to do.