A Skele-Ton of Rape

(Hey fun fact this is a joke don't rape people. The point of this story is to show how rape is not an epic gamer thing to do)

It was just a normal day in the life of Sans Undertale. The birds were singing and the flowers were blooming. Sans goes to grillbys to forget about last nights mistakes. Next to him was epic fortnite gamer Ninja!!! Ninja was being hated on by those non epic hater boys for totally legitimatally reporting a person who sniped him and danced. Sans being under the influence of ketchup and being controlled by his basic evolutionary traits, tried to woo the ninja for some big ass boney woney time owo© (Original name dont steal uwu) Sans drunkenly said "Heyyyyy baybeeeee, how aare youuuu owoooo." Ninja was immediately put off by sans' attempt at flirting with him, so he called grillby over to get rid of sans, although he did not realize that grillby could not hear Ninja because he doesnt have ears, he's a fucking fire what did you expect. Sans was in a drunken rage by Ninja's attempt to get away, so he jumped onto Ninja and teleported him to his brother papyrus's room and topped over him on the bed.

Ninja exclaimed   "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?!!!" "shhhhhh" said Sans with the scent of ketchup emitting from sans' slimy mouth. Ninja himself became intoxicated just from the scent of sans' breath and became paralized from the neck down. "Juuust let iit haapen baabyyy~." Sans kissed Ninja passionately and slipped ninjas fortnight boxers off slowly. Ninja sighed in pleasure, but tried to keep quiet as he was 100% epic no gaymer and 100% anti homo. He couldn't deny that it did fell pleasurable for him. Sans slipped his ketchup tasting tongue into ninjas tight moist throat. Sans' tongue goes in so deep that it was slightly burnt by ninja's epic gamer stomach acid. Ninja is on the verge of vomiting, but it is literally impossible because sans is covering his entire esophagus. Sans' tongue opens and puts hundreds of thousands of eggs into Ninja's stomach. Ninja almost starts crying because of how painful this process is. Sans gets his big boney woney at maximum pp and is almost bursting out of his black briefs. He slowly pulls his tongue out of Ninja's stomach, needless to say Ninja is extremely terrified about becoming one of those hella gay pregnant men, but his worst fear has come true. He sobs quietly while Sans takes off his briefs.

Sans grabs his monster condom that he uses for his magnum dong, and wraps it around his blue lightsaber penis. Sans decides not to administer lube at all, and go in with his condom dry. Ninja is visibly scared shitless, and his anus is extremly tight as fuck. Sans bashes his dick head on ninjas asshole to hopefully loosen it up a little. Ninja is in a state of both crying and moaning while Sans tries to put his big ass dick into Ninja's bubble butt bottom boy ass. Sans gets 1/2 of the way into ninjas prostate, for sans, it feels extremley nice, as for Ninja, he is still adjusting to the weird sensation while Sans' eggs swim around in ninja's stomach.  Sans thrusts with all of his might in and out of Ninja's asshole. This goes on for almost one and a half hours before Sans even gets close to releasing his skeleton egg babies inside of ninja, but like all rapey things it had to come to an end.  Sans moans out "N-NINJAA, IM GOING TO BLOW MY LOAD~!!!!" Ninja is unable to form a coharent response and just starts moaning louder. 3 seconds later, multiple more eggs fill up Sans' condom, but unfortunately, the condom breaks. Ninja's anus fills up with so many eggs that he literally starts vomiting eggs. Although it hurt him greatly, soon after Sans
 reached his limit of pleasure, Ninja also ejaculated with such force that it had gotten on the ceiling of Papyrus' room.

Sans is pleased with his actions and takes off the broken condom, and throws it onto Ninjas bright red face. Sans holds up a peace sign and phases out of existence going back to grillbys, leaving ninja with physical and psychological trauma that will haunt him for many years to come. He soon realized that Sans had given him what he really needed, a Skele-Ton of pregnancy. He quit streaming soon after he realized this, and divorced his wife in hopes to attract sans back to him. But alas sans was nowhere to be found. He tried to be with other men who looked like they had big ding dongs, but none were able to compare to Sans' mighty mass of a lightsaber cock.  

(TO BE CONTINUED UWU OWO)