the sad past

(hey guys thanks for reading im having so much fun already)(btw in this flashback you were 7)

*FLASHBACK*

*you wake up to the smell of smoke* (y/n) "WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED TO GO"your mom yells"in my room please help me its hot in here". You replied you hear the crackling of the fire as a firey bored falls on your leg it burns and traps you when you see your mom run in. She sees you lift the bored just then as soon as you got up a giant wooden beam falls on her you look at her shes scared."Please (y/n) run ill be ok" she says you know she's not going to be ok though. You look for your dad being careful just then as you enter your parents room you see a light cigarette on the floor. and his head in a noose dead you run out of the house in tears knowing you just lost not just one but both of your parents.As you run out of the house you see something you never thought you would ever see in your life, it was...

(so sorry for the cliffhanger I was origanly gone have you be taken in by overwatch but I decided not sorry its so short but here's the thing you may think I was overwatch but it could've been talon to so you will just have to wait but I promise I will do another chapter because this was too short)