August 18, 2014

I met someone today. His name is Logand. He is perfect. He even showed interest in me. That, in case you forgot, is very rare. The only downside is that I met him on vacation and I don't know where he lives... Either way... This man!! He is tall, blonde, athletic, funny, musical, cute, caring..... I could go on forever. I keep thinking of his blue eyes and his beautifully perfect smile... His dorky John Travolta laugh.. Man I have a case of Logand fever, I swear!

Anyway, school is starting tomorrow. I will be starting my junior year of school....Logan graduated last year....I have a pretty easy load of classes but on top of marching band, learning all of the new instruments I have to learn for percussion classes, work, voice lessons, piano lessons, percussion lessons... I don't think I can do it. Time to slowly quit and make my work load easier. First things first, I have to quit my job. Quitting means no more money for gas. Great.

I have made friends recently and it is weird. I am becoming friends with the scene, screamo listening, "druggie kids". In reality... Half of them haven't even touched a drug and the music is great. They're good people. Better than most other people.

Wow, look at the time, it's 11:32. I have school tomorrow and have to get up by 5..... Goodnight I guess.

For now,

Kamrynn