log #4 (120218)

hello anw the last entry i had here was a month ago lmao i think its because i mostly end up posting updates on my wall/announcements than in here so. i guess i have updates and news but first of all, (BASS BOOSTED) IT'S DECEMBER HOES and you know what that means lmao its my birth month and im excited to eat food and gain weight and get presents and/or money and just relax because i can't wait to have a long ass leave from studying (but uh we'll go back at school like on january 2nd wtf). but i know that some people don't celebrate christmas and i respect that. overall, i'm really just happy that we are now in december yeet!

so anyway, for anyone who cares, i changed my username from softhuhu to softfeat. i wanted to change this for a while now and i still wanted my UN to have a 'soft' label to it so here we are. more specific updates in my life? well, hmm. . . i have a completed story on my other account already AFTER 2778539 YEARS FINALLY I GOT TO PUBLISH AND COMPLETE A BOOK IN ONE GO. idk it might seem rushed or half-assed but that's honestly how i wanted the book to be plus it's a quick read and it has angst like how i literally want every text fic that i read. it's titled OUTRO: THEM and it's completed and i did finish this book in three sittings so yeah i was THAT productive (it's on the external link hhh).

even though i really feel glad for completing a whole short story i still feel sad about not updating my book of poetry that much this days bc it's literally my first book and stuff but i have decided that i might keep it going and keep it open till i decide to leave wattpad. it's basically my baby and it became a part of me now and closing it all of a sudden would feel wrong to me. besides, it'll serve as a memorabilia and a room for development for me and my poems too.

enough of all this unnecessary updates and stuff i literally just made this to ask something. if i made a fic here, in this account, (esp a BTS fic) would yall support me and read it? 

also, speaking of BTS, they got a Grammy nomination! for their album Love Yourself: Tear for Best Recording Package and IM SO PROUD OF THEM! i know it's not that big of an nomination/award but it is still a nomination yall! it's literally a big stepping stone for them and their the first k-pop act/artist(s) to get nominated for the Grammys and if that isn't a big deal enough on its own then your blind lmao and we know that it's basically an award for their art director but a nomination Is a nomination and this means that we're under Grammy's radar and this is just the beginning. i hope you check BTS out if you haven't and if you already did, support them will all you have and love yourself!

i love you! take care of yourself, find small happiness amidst all your hardships.