Prologue

(Prologue)

Ever Wondered what that voice inside your head was? Well I myself believe I figured it out . Seeing as it always seemed it was leading me somewhere that I didn't actually know the way to. But then it hit me. It was my soulmate leading me to him or her.

Oh silly me I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Laylynne . I know quite odd of a name but I kinda like it . Anyways on to a description of myself and then scenery.

Well I happen to have turquoise hair down to my belly button with black streaks through mostly my bangs and black dip dyed at the ends. I have sky blue eyes with a hint of sea green in them ; changing ever so often depending on my mood. I'm about 5'8 and average weight and about D sized breasts and regular sized arse . I have my nose , septum, and tongue pierced . I happen to be of the age 17 and will becoming of the age 18 in the next month as well as graduate school. Anywhos I also have freckles and a light tan tone to my skin. I have gauges the size of 5/8 or as others would say 16mm. I was the average outcast kid with my look, but was amazing in school. I always wore band tees and skinny jeans with combat boots. Outside of school though I loved wearing combat boots with ripped jeans and would wear my hair back in a ponytail and wear a baseball cap with a long hockey jersey.

It was the year of 2016 and I lived in Essex, England but my Latin background showed more even though I was born here in England. It was the month of April and the cold air was slightly starting to warm up, not enough to wear shorts though . Trees were starting to grow leaves again and blossoms were blooming; it was quite a beautiful sight to see especially if you were a tourist. During this time of the year it happened to be more rainy and dull but it always seemed still quite breathtaking at these dampered times.

Since I was young I always had my sights set on America.I loved everything about America and once I turned 18 I was heading there. I just had to. Something or someone i believe was telling me to ..

( This is my second story I hope you all enjoy it seeing as I am going back and forth between this one and my first and maybe even a third ^.^ . I love to write as you can see and along with my mind races so I fail to think straight all the time on only one thing and I seem to be having writer's block on my first story so I apologize . The first one is more a fantasy of mine with names changed and situations changed a bit . This one is a romantic fiction   I hope you all enjoy my books seeing as I enjoy writing them very much . Love you all (:)