Morning Cuddles

Emmet woke up to his blaring alarm at 6 in the morning. Barely even opening his sensitive eyes, He lifts his hand to turn it off and rubs his eyes trying to wake up.

he turns to his right to face his beloved's sleeping figure, she back facing him. He scoots towards her till his face buries behind her warm neck, his arm spooning her. He gently kisses her back, then her neck.

"Mmmh...morning, my love" he muttered in his girlfriend's ear.

He hears her stirred and she slowly turned to him, her eyes half closed with a sleepy smile on her weary face.

"Morning, babe", she replies as she leans in and kisses him.He kisses back and wraps his arm around her while she cupped his face with one of her hands.

She pulls away and buried her face into his warm chest, cuddling him.

As much as Emmet wanted to stay with his angel, he knew he had to pull from their warm embrace to instead head out into the cold winter weather for work.

He then heard his phone ring on his bedside table. he reached out to pull it out and looked at the notification.

It was a text from his boss

"Work has been canceled, blockheads. roads are too slick and it too gosh darn cold. have fun"

Emmet smile at this. he sat up, careful not to disturb lucy, and saw from his window the heavy snow that covered almost everything. roofs were coated with soft fluffy snow, and the road coated with thick, wet snow capable of causing accidents with one wrong turn of the wheel.

it was a bright chilly winter wonderland outside, making Emmet thankful he didn't have to go out in the freezing weather.

He turned back to his beloved and kissed her temples. She smiled and moved so that she could rest her head on the crook of his shoulder, her arm resting across his chest.

"Mmm, don't you have to go to work babe?"

Emmet smiled and began to comb her hair, which wasn't in her regular high side ponytail.

"Yeah, but I got a text from my boss, I've got the day off thanks to snow days."

Lucy smiled and raised her head to kiss his cheek, careful not to breathe against his nose to avoid him smelling her morning breath.

"Mmmh thank the man upstairs for snow days", Lucy replied as she laid back with her special.

Emmet smiled "Yeah...I wasn't looking forward to leaving this warm bed to the cold harsh weather."

"Mh we wouldnt want that", Lucy mumbled as she began to fall back to sleep

Emmet looked at his girlfriend as she slept. her hair was down and also a small mess, which Emmet tried to help by combing itgently with his hands. he soon just rested his hand on her scalp, massaging it as she slept peacefully.

There was no better place he would rather be.

Hay, girl haaay!!!

I am back with some Emcy stuff soo fluffy it will make you cry!!!! Sorry it's wee bit too short though. -_-

I've been trying my best to write, but with finals comming too soon, it's nearly impossible. But i will see what i can do or come up with!!!

Peace out, AngiePresto14!!