four

Saturday, 6.56 PM My POV

I sat on my couch finishing the last touches on my beat before saving the data and turning off my laptop. My whole apartment was silent. I then just say there on my couch, feeling lonely. Yoongi had informed me that he was having a photo shoot, as a female of course, and that he would be back at 7.10 but I was desperate at the moment. Maybe I feel so lonely because I have gotten used to someone at my side, keeping me safe.

I set my laptop onto the little table that was placed in front of the couch and turned on some music of my playlist. I then laid down on the couch, looking at the ceiling. The music I was listening to roaming through my apartment thanks to my speakers.

5% Tint - Travi$ Scott

The song was nearing it's end and as always, my feels start to go with me. I start thinking about everything.

What are we? I love him and I never stopped either, but I don't know if it would be useful to tell him. Maybe he doesn't love me back. I start getting teary eyed. No, not even that, that is under-reacted, I start full on sobbing. While I was at it, I haven't noticed that a "normal" looking Yoongi had entered my apartment and was watching me with a shocked expression. I thought that I was alone and started crying loudly, talking to myself about how much I love him and how I want him to feel the same with me and love me like I was his only one.

Yoongi then sat down on the little space that was left on the couch. The sudden weight-shift made me jump so I sat up with a haunted look on my face, looking at the male with a shocked expression. My eyes and cheeks were completely puffy and red. I looked like a mess.

We made eye contact and held it for a while before Yoongi stood up and hugged me tightly. We didn't say a word and just stayed in that position for a while until he spoke up.

"Bada...", he breathed out softly taking my cheeks in his hands, caressing them with his thumbs before brushing his thumb over my lips. He leaned in and we almost kissed. Almost.

His hot breath was tingling on my lips, mine doing the same to his. As the sensation made me go crazy, I closed the the space between our lips, my lips softly pressing against his.

Yoongi pushed me down onto the couch, not separating his lips from mine, his kissing getting more passionate and wilder by the second.

"N-Not now...", I quietly moaned out as he wanted to start marking my skin with hickeys that told everyone that I was his. The male obliged and removed his lips of my neck, only to softly peck my lips again before sitting down in front of the couch on the floor, facing me.

"I love you too. I always did", he said quietly smiling his soft gummy-smile making me returning it. "I'm glad", I whispered, closing the space between our lips again, this time smiling a little into the kiss...