Chapter 1

-2010-
-Harry's POV-

"Harold? Wake up, hun!" I heard the faint call of my mum, probably standing outside of my room.

The door slightly opened, following a girl running inside and yelling, "WAKE UP HARRY!!!"

I shot up and looked around. Everything looked so blurry, like big blobs just moving around. Someone grabbed my glasses and slammed them onto my face.

"RISE AND SHINE, SLEEPYHEAD!!!!" Gemma yelled, as she threw a black Jansport backpack at me.

"W-Why?" I groaned, laid back down, and closed my eyes. "..School doesn’t start until I wake up fully."

"Not anymore!!" Gemma, once again yelled and threw my favourite pair of clothes at me.

Groaning, I sat back up, rubbed my eyes with both hands, looked over at Gemma and then my mum.

"W-What does she mean, Mummy?"

"Well...I pulled you out of your homeschooling program and put you in a real school. Ya know, with actual people," My mum told me and forced me up. "Now C'mon! School starts at 8."

I sighed and walked to the bathroom, saying to myself, "And I don’t get a vote in this."

I did my morning routine like every morning before my private teacher came. Shower, eat, brush, change, ya know, the works.

"I am leaving now!" I yelled to my mum, as I opened the front door to leave.

"Did you remember to wear your gloves?" She called out from the kitchen.

I gasped slightly, I looked down at my bare hands. The air feels so fresh against them...I don’t want to imprison them once again by putting those retched gloves on.

"Harold?"

I snapped out of my trance to see my mum, standing in the living room holding my blue gloves in her hands.

"Do-Do I have to?" I gulped in fear and looked back at my hands. All they ever did was locked my true self away, never letting anyone see the real person I was meant to be.

"Yes, hun, remember. Conceal it, don’t feel it, don’t let it show," My mum recited the first rule of me, the rule that was given to her by the sisters, of course.

Frowning, I grabbed the stupid gloves and put them on my hands.

"Now, you may leave," She smiled, not even bothering to see the pain that was on my face.

The walk to my school was quiet. I am already missing my private teacher, Mr.Devine. He was the best at playing the drums and he was always there when I had one of my Freezing Tantrums. My freezing tantrums were the deadliest thing I can do. So far in my life, I have killed over 5 people and injured 1 person because of it, most of them were children from the orphanage. I still remember who that 1 ingured child was...it was my crush. I remember the day like it was yesterday, the pain in his eyes as he looked up at me, afraid of me. I just wish I can go back in time and have controled myself before hurting him.

   I arrived at my school with minutes to spare. The hallways of the school were filled with hoes and douches---And my mom thought this was the best school of London.

"HEY! YOU!" A boy snarled at me

I quickly turned around to be face to face with a couple inches smaller than me boy. His hair was a perfect shade of carmel brown, matching perfectly with his lip piercing on the left side of his plumped pink lips. Tattoos ran up his arm and from the looks of it, a couple on his chest. And despite all of his body modifications, i can't help, but feel that i have seen him somewhere.

"You new here?" 

I nodded, with fear growing in my eyes. I stepped back a couple of inches, just in case he was going to punch me. He grabbed my collar though and forced me close to him.

"Listen here, b!tch. You are now standing on MY territory. You have to follow MY rules and commands. Get that?" He growled--literally.

"I-I...," I was too scared to answer him.

My palms started to fill up with sweat...I need to take the gloves off now before i explode. But no.....I must control the curse. I can’t hurt the people in here. Most of them are innocent to this situation.

"Do you fucking get it?!" The boy yelled louder, making heads turn.

"Y-Yes."

"Good, you little f-cker," He smirked, threw me down to the ground and walked to his crew.

"Are ya alright?" A man from the croud asked.

I looked up at him, to find myself blushing a bit. His cheeks are like pale balloons, his teeth are crooked, but they are the cutest thing you can ask a man to have.

"Hello? Ya in there?" He laughed.

"Oh...um...yea," I chuckled nervously and stood up.

He chuckled, "Ya have to be careful with Louis. He is kinda od the big cahoona here and will do pretty much about anything to get what he wants," He looked toward Louis, who was taking a smoke.

"His name is Louis?" I asked,

The blonde boy nodded.

"I-It sounds so familiar..."

"Should be. He is known widely for his bad behavior."

I nodded

"What is your name?"

"Niall James Horan. But you can call me Niall." A smile appeared on his face

"That is a very pretty name, Niall," I smiled, feeling like a complete idiot saying his name was pretty. "My name is Harold Edward Styles, Harry for short."

"Suits you," He smiled, again. "Are ya new here?"

I nodded.

"Then give me your schedule and I will show you to your first class."

--

Another chapter in one day O3O Shocking

[I revised the story, hopes it makes more sense! Favorite, Read and Comment lovlies!]

-

Published: 8/19/2014

Edited: 1.24.15