Chapter 8

A/n: OK I know you guys are so so mad at me for not updating all this while but I've been sick and had to carry out two major operations but am back now
So guys bear with me am still recovering. Thanks for understanding.
——————★★★★——————
Jade's POV
  After hearing the news from Mrs Kent, I left immediately and decided to look for another job. While walking on the road I began thinking on where to go from here ,then I felt a presence behind me I turned around and saw Mr annoying.
"Hi" he said to me
"Hi yourself "
"Sorry about your job I heard because am close to Mrs Kent so she told me about it "
"Its okay life must continue"
"Well I've searched everywhere for you after our first meeting so seeing you today was like a dream ,yo be frank I've not had a good might sleep since the day I met you 'cause all I could think about was you and I still think about you"
"Why if I may ask" I asked him because u was short of words and wasn't expecting to hear that he also felt the connection that fateful day.
"To be honest ginger I like you and I want us to Start by being friends."
"But I barely know you and point of correction am not ginger".
" well tell me your name then,I am Jayden ".
" Jade "
"Wow jade fits you perfectly well".
" if you don't mind I do like to take my leave my sister is home alone".
"Well I do mind, not until you accept to go on a date with me"..
" sorry I can't "I replied him immediately, I felt the chemistry between us but mere looking at him he spelt trouble and affluence, I couldn't afford to complicate my life more than it already is.
" please Jade ",he pleaded
" I won't change my decision "
"Alright then can I atlesst get your contact" he pleaded again.
I quickly gave him my contact and took a bus home.

Jayden's POV
    I couldn't just let her leave that way so I ran back to my car and followed the bus. I knew if I did not get this girl I was going to go crazy .
  After about an hour the bus stopped and she got down from the bus and walked down a street, I followed her until she got to a tiny apartment which appeared to be her house.
When I was satisfied it was really her house I started my car and left, I felt happy with my self for achieving such a great feat .