💞💫6💫💞

NOBODY'S POV

Today jimin and his best friends jin and taehyung we're going to the mall to shop for some cute clothes, while doing so they went into forever 21 cause this cute pastel skirt and crop top caught jimin's eye.
Little do they know, Hoseok works in the same store he was in and the last thing jimin wants to do is to meet yoongi's ex..

(This is what the skirt looks like👇)

Hoseok's PovAfter cashing the last customer I spotted this familiar figure in the store

Hoseok's Pov
After cashing the last customer I spotted this familiar figure in the store. No way that can't be is that yoongi's new so called 'boyfriend' jimin with his friends?

I figured I would talk to him tell him hello by hello you know I what mean.

Hoseok: um hello would you happen to be jimin yoongi's boyfriend

Jin: WTF do you want hoseok look leave jimin alone he just came here to buy stuff!

Hoseok: Jin shut the fuck up please you are making me sick anyways this whore for yoongi's boyfriend is in my way listen here bitch yoongi's mine when his ass is tired of you guess who he is going to crawl back to me trust me you fucking fat ugly sult.

JIMIN'S POV
Jimin felt like utter complete shit he couldn't believe it maybe i am fat and ugly, yoongi's probably going to leave me for hoseok i mean look at him and then look at me.
Jmin started to cry at those thoughts.

Anyways guys finally updated it and been a long time since I updated ps guys thank you for the recent love and support.