I Was Sadly Mistaken

"Louis, c'mon. I know that you two broke up, but you need to face the fact that Harry's moved on," Niall said softly, comforting the sobbing older boy.

"No Niall! You don't know how it feels...how it feels to watch the one you love, love someone else," he whispered.

"That's not true, Louis. You know Liam and I ended things," he replied.

"But that's different! You broke up with him! I found Harry snogging another guy and he told me that it was over because he didn't feel the same! You just don't know, Niall," he told the Irish lad.

"I know this is hard, Lou, but it's been three weeks, and the least you could do is come down to meet Harry's boyfriend"

He shook his head into a pillow. "Look Lou, Harry is your best mate. Just because he isn't in love with you, it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. I can assure you that he does, because that's what best friends are for. He may have another guy in his arms, but you're always going to be his favourite. Quite frankly, I think you'd be better off with him than he is with Josh, but its Harry's lifestyle; we can't tell him how to live it. Just come downstairs and support your best friend okay?" Niall said, rubbing Louis' back softly.

Louis took a minute to think about Niall's words, then nodded. He knew that Niall was right; Harry was his best friend, and Louis should always support his best friend.

The two boys walked downstairs, to see Liam and Zayn, who was on the phone.

The boys say on the couch next to Zayn, listening to the conversation.

"Yeah...okay...why do you sound so sad?...hello? Harry?..." Zayn pulled the phone from his ear, grimacing as he noticed Harry hung up.

"That was weird. He sounded sad, but he said he'd be here in five minutes. Then he hung up," Zayn said. "Oh well, he's probably just worried about you, Lou. He knows how upset you've been," he looked at the other boys. "We all see it, you're broken, Louis. You know we're all so sorry. I personally think that you and Haz were so much cuter than him and Josh," Zayn said.

"I agree. You are so caring and fun, any guy would be lucky to have you. And from a guy's point of view, you're hot Lou," Liam shrugged.

"I know. We're sorry Louis. You didn't deserve to have your heart broken," Niall soothed, pulling him into a hug. The bother boys hugged him too, and then they heard a faint knock coming from the front door. The boys turned their heads, and Liam sighed and got up to answer it.

Louis could already feel the years pricking at the corners of his eyes, as he let a choked sob escape his lips. He didn't want to see him with another man on his arm. He wanted him to himself, he was Harry's Boobear.

As Liam opened the door, the two boys wrapped an arm tightly around Louis, trying to comfort him.

When Harry walked in, he was alone.

"Harry?" Liam said.

"Where's Josh?" Niall asked

"Yeah, why are you alone?" Zayn asked.

He only shook his head and ran over to Louis. Harry had puffy red-rimmed eyes, and his curls were messily sprawled all over his forehead.

He locked eyes with Louis and ran over to him, cupping his cheeks with his hands, then crashing his lips onto his. Louis was shocked, because it was so sudden, and well, he thought he had a boyfriend. Right? But Louis kissed back, only because of the sheer fact that he wanted his lips on Harry's.

Zayn and Niall were grinning like idiots, whispering 'I knew it', and even Liam had a knowing, but proud and happy smirk on his face.

When he pulled away, Louis looked into Harry's distant, shamrock-green eyes, searching for some kind of emotion. All he saw was pain. Pain and hurt.

"What happened?" Louis whispered, narrowing his eyes slightly.

A single tear slipped down Harry's soft, pink cheek as he spoke, "He cheated. I thought I could trust him, but I was leaving the best for what u thought was better," he said, "I thought he loved me, but I guess I was sadly mistaken"

And with that, they crashed their lips together, in a kiss of true love, because Louis' the one, he'll always be the one.