Help

Her body gets goosebumps and chills while the darkness fills her body from head to toe. As if your blood and body were frozen in time. And While she's laying on her bed Every night Thinking and regretting everything, while her whole mind is filled with deepest desires. She thinks that love is a ghost that is present, but is hard to be seen. in all sleepless nights her mind aims towards a whole new universe where everything you tell her would never change the fact that she had fallen into darkness. She may have looked normal on the outside but once you'd seen her hand writing you knew she was deliciously complicated inside. Just As she would be sound asleep then waking up everyday to a hardest part of her life. For the torcher she thought she is living, And in All ways seeing things through darkness. She believes that "people don't know I'm hurting. They actually believe my fake smile" during the hours of sitting in the classroom, bed and even sitting in the car listening to the rain dancing on the roof as she cried desperately for a better life. As time passes by she would watch by the window in her room, looking at the busy streets.just like looking into a globe of wonder. Just to waste time to loose focus from what she calls her "boring life". She feels like everyday it is slowly but surely she feels her inching from the thought of letting go slowly but surely there is maybe a chance she'll grow strong enough to leave it all behind. She is strong. In the back of her mind, but in the back of her mind she doesn't think she wasn't meant to be this strong for so long. And She wonders if there is a person out their somewhere who will understand. Just before darkness will continue his conquer. Well, At least she hoped.

 Well, At least she hoped