The Lion's Roar

A new person comes to help BC Sol with their problem

~~~~~TIMES SKIP 1 WEEK LATER~~~~

Chris "So I did some research and L-Drago as Silas said before he fell unconscious is a legend but..." "But what?" Valt said with a bit of excitement.Before Chris could finish Cuza and Silas came in her office, with Cuza saying "What's up guy's we're back from the Hospital".With cheer.Then Chris and Valt both welcomed Cuza and Silas back,with Chris continuing to say"But L-Drago was a bey that held enormous power..." and before she could finish Cuza nearly fell to the ground,with his hand on his knee , stunned. With Silas saying "What's wrong Cuza?!" in a tone with confusion.Then a person came through the doors saying "So kid your scared of Ryuga."Then Silas said with a voice filled with anger "Who are you and how did you get in!?"With the person saying "My name is Kyoya Tategami and by the way your gates were open."Then Silas responded with a calmer"So you know that person, the person who almost destroyed Mine and Cuza's beys."So that's what Ryuga did, that made you guys scared." Kyoya replied with a smirk.Then Free came into the office saying"Wouldn't you be scared to if your bey was on the brink of breaking?".With a bit of anger Kyoya said"HEY, don't get me confused with some weaklings."