seven: let's break up

Ji Won's pov

The sun shone through the windows and to my eyes as I woke up to the morning breeze.

I walked over to the window and sat on the sofa there as images of last night flashes in my mind. My alarm rang and I figured out it was time for work.

I took a shower and wore what I brought there. I gathered my items and slowly exited the room, not wanting to disrupt Jung Kook.

As I crept down the stairs, I saw Jimin preparing breakfast for us.

"Oh, need to work? How about some breakfast"

I nodded as I sat on the dinner table.

He cooked eggs,bacons and some pancakes for us.

I ate my breakfast quickly and thanked him.

"Need a ride? It's quite hard to wait for a cab here and Jung Kook is'nt gonna wake up till an hour later"

"Okay"

Jimin switched off the stove and grabbed his phone and car keys before leading the way to his car.

"Yugyeom's company right?"

"Yeah. Oh ya, how do you guys know boss kim?"

"Ahhhhhhh he is one of the 7 sons of JYP, an investor in our group. He used to play alot with Jungkook when he was young and we eventually became friends"

We became silent as he drove.

"Are you and Jungkook fine already?"
"You guys were loud last night"

My face turned red and I just left a light chuckle.

"We're here!"

"Bye!" I bidded a goodbye to Jimin before turning into the company.

Jung Kook's pov

"Ahhh..."I yawned as I jumped out of bed.

I saw that Ji Won was'nt beside me and her belongings were not here.

My head started to hurt alot as I tried to remember what happened last night.
Must be hangover!

I walked down the stairs and saw all of BTS at the dining table.

"Oh...you're awake?"

"Where did Ji Won go?"

"She went to work" Jimin said.

Right, she told me that yesterday.

I finished breakfast before receiving a text.
Then I went off to the mall.

Ji Won's pov

Work was really tiring as we had to deal with crazy clients and their requests.

When it was lunch time, I decided to go to the mall to chill out.

As I walked to macdonalds, I saw a male with a familiar build with a stranger woman.

The female was clinging onto the man as they walked. Suddenly the female leaned forward to kiss him. Ewww gross!

The man's wallet dropped behind him and as he bend down, I saw his face.

Jeon Jung Kook.

I ran to the washroom and started crying out loud.

He's really cheating on me. He's just using me as a toy. He does'nt love me anymore. I don't want to be used anymore.

Angrily, I bought my lunch and stormed back to the office.

Noticing my anger, yugyeom walked to me and talked.

"What's wrong? Did you fight with kook?"

I did not reply.

"Aishh, used to this shit of an international playboy"

What? I guess it's true...it's his childhood friend saying this...

I can't take it anymore, I can't face him anymore.

I tried to rub off everything off my mind and continued with work. I started on the script for the hyundai and refered to the ideas BTS gave me that day.

I saw Jung Kook's comment and let out a chuckle.

Strong? How do you feel strong as a family when you know your boyfriend is cheating on you?

I ended my work and left the office. As I walked down to the taxi point, I saw a familiar car passing by the road.

White hyundai car. Car plate 5678. That guy.

As I tried to flag for a taxi, Jimin appeared in his car.

"Hop on!"

I went onto his car and sat beside the driver's seat. I was still trying to digest what happened.

Number 1: Yesterday, Jungkook went out with a girl named Jessica and tried to have sex with her thinking that I was her.

Number 2: During lunch, Jungkook went on a date with her and was really close with her.

Number 3: Jungkook was probably driving her home but what will they do at her house?

Jungkook is really cheating on me!

"Ji Won-ah, are you fine? You're sweating alot!"

He said as he reached to the drawer to grab some tissues for me.

"Yeah, I'm just stressed by work"

He stopped by my apartment and we bid goodbye.

I walked to the lift and ran into Jungkook.

"Oh Ji Won annyeong!"

" It's Ji Won annyeong-hase-YO!"
I said it coldy.

Jungkook leaned forward to me but i shifted my body aside. He tried to hold my hand instear but I hide it in my pockets.

"Ehh, baby...why are you so cold to me"

I held back my tears and said,

"Let's break up"