Getting to know them

I head to a empty ware house once I arrive I step in walk to the corner curl up and fall asleep.

( next morning venoms pov )

Eddie agreed to meet the female named (yn ) , to be honest I feal like a human child in a candy store a virgin female and despite the roaring at each other we really hit it off ! I follow her sent it's strong so I know she's close I come up to a ware house I can smell her I walk in. And then poke a unconscious (yn ) on the shoulder, turn into Eddie and watch the seen unravel.  (yn ) wakes up and immediately roars at Eddie.

"

really you couldn't introduce us!! " Eddie yells at me she lunges at Eddie and while he's pinned to the ground he yells " IM VENOMS HOST " and crosses his finger's hopeing she back's off. And she does!  " bring her back to the apartment! " my voice booms in his head ' fine " venom wants you to come to the apartment " we think we have her in bag but then she walks up to him and....

She does a high pitched roar her saliva splats all over his face she rubs her side ageist him. He's confused but I know she's just marking him so she can smell and remember him. "is that a yes? " Eddie says timidly she nods her head it's just a couple minutes until the sun rises so we have to be fast so I take control. "howdy hunk " she says " helloo "I slip out a window and she follows but, " um (blush ) my ass is literally stuck in the window "

I turn around and see that the window had shut partly and now her ass was literally to big to fit through the window I get Eddie's phone and use my tongue to snap a pic and fall to the ground laughing. " venom please! This is not the time to laugh " she says in a  distressed manner  "oh but it is "I laugh and look down at her with a smug grin " pleeaaaassse "
She whines I grab her hands and pull she falls into my chest " falling for me already? " I say teasingly she scoffs whips her head around and walks away about 5 feet I laugh and head to the apartment she follows she's lighter than me so she can run faster so she runs right beside me.

I can't help but glace over at her ; her tits bounce up and down, her tongue  whips around long legs covering about 3 or 4 human steps with each stride. " you like what you see? " she says teasingly I blush slightly and look away I grunt and run faster " ppppfffttt , really slowpoke I run way faster than you " It takes her a meer 2 seconds  to catch up the rest of the run is a repeat of one speeding up and the other caching up and repeat.

We arrive at the apartment we clime in through the window and I turn back to Eddie " are you sure we can have her? " " of course " " but in 2 days we have a plain 2 LA " " she can come " "whatever " ... " ssooo - have you ever had chocolate "  " what's chocolate " . " I'll take that as a no" Eddie go's to the kitchen and gets a chocolate bar, takes a bar out of the cabinet and tosses it to her she catches it with her tongue her eyes widened and then she swallows it I laugh.

The rest of the night is Eddie watching TV and me and (yn ) talk Eddie falls asleep. " I'm gonna go to that lab and get that serum you coming " .  " of course duh, I'll always come if there's head riping involved " I take over Eddie's body and we slip out the window.