❣️Sacrifice❣️

BLUNT - Strong but gentle

BLUNT - Soft spoken

BLUNT - Both

------------------------------------------------------------

I love you .

I love you so much,

I'm willing to sacrifice myself.

But I think my love was not enough, because you see our love as slough.

But why, why did you leave me with no warning? Was I not appealing?

We knew each other for a year. When I was sad you gave me the best cheer.

In our first year anniversary of being friends we became an item. And I said 'Yes' for I have not yet obtain my wisdom.

For the two years we were together, with compliments and praises by your side you would always make me stammer.

I promised you I would always love you, And you promised me happiness with no matching value.

I was happy as long as you were there, but you made me aware.

You made me happy, but you also made me gloomy.

My eyes was all wet, for I new he have left.

To someone I did not know, it gave my heart a big blow.

I was not angry nor jealous, I was jumpy and anxious.

I was hurt, but I did not mind that he flirt.

It was my fault, for I did not have the confidence to make him halt.

My first priority has and will always be you, If something were to happen I would do my best for you.

I know he made the promise for happiness. But I could not help to act in blindness.

I would do anything for his smiles, even if the pain in my heart compiles.

But then he disappeared, and then I feared.

For the long time he was gone, and it made me frown.

And I knew at that moment, the only thing that would be there would be his fragment.

He left me behind, it made me confined.

I was depressed, it took me a long time to digest.

Until my friends made me realize, I should not agonize. 

I now walk straight, for I am no more a bait.

But I still have him inside my heart, for my body and mind find it hard to depart.

It has been a year but for him I am still willing to sacrifice, if we were ever given a destiny together I am prepared to roll the dice.

                                               ~D£@T|-|