Chapter 3:Tsundere

Tsundere a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing a warmer side over time.

LALISA PIERRE MANOBAN.

Seoul Korea. 9:10am 

I didn't sleep well. Why? Weirdo.It's her fault! I can't stop thinking about her kiss! Tsk

You're over reacting it's just your cheeks that she kissed. My mind said that makes me pout.

And so?! Why does she have to kiss me anyway? Does she like me already?

Aaaisshh.

There's no school neither work today.I look at the ceiling thinking what would I do today.

What to do?

It's so cold today, But I decided to shower anyway, besides the shower has a heater.

I forgot to mention that I have Weirdo's number. I dialed her number waiting for her to pick it up.

Tut ttut!

What the hell? Did she just?

Ting!

I look at my phone immediately to see her reply.

Weirdo(1)

Sorry.. Why did you call?

Why aren't you answering my call?! .

I replied,harshly tapping my phone.

The audacity of this girl,After what I've done for her she'll turn down my call?!

Ting!

Weirdo (1)

I can't speak remember? sorry..

I slapped my forehead when I remembered. Tsk! I pouted while typing a reply.

I forgot tss -__- . Anyway come here my mom will be here today.

I replied. I slid my phone in my pocket.turning on the TV to watch some morning cartoons.

Ting!

Weirdo(1)

But I have work...

My brows knotted, She doesn't need to work! Her work for me is just to pretend. Besides I'll pay her for pretending to be my girlfriend,and it has a high salary.

You'll come here or  I'll drag you here? Choose.I replied while rolling my eyes.tsk

Ding dong~

I jolt up in my seat.who's that? is it weirdo? wow she's fast huh? i look in the mirror to see what i look like.

After I finish checking myself out I immediately look in the screen monitor to see if it was weirdo, my brows furrowed when I saw mom outside, she's holding  lots of grocery bags in her hands so i immediately open the door.

"hey mom." I said greeting her and also taking the other paper bags so she won't get tired holding it,she entered scanning the sorroundings which is all cleaned and neat,Where is weirdo already?! 

"Aiisshh Lisa Pierre! you literally have no food here! are you eating well?!look at yourself,your skinny!" My mom yield while she's putting all the meat  ,chicken  and etc. in my refrigerator.

"Mom i'm eating three times a day,you don't have to worry.'' I said helping her by putting out all the foods and goods that she bought,She's visiting me here in my condo once in a month just to fill my refrigerator and scold me because of my weight that's not gaining anything even if i ate all day. -.-