Prologue

Four famous, strongest and Royalty Gang + One wealthy and famous City to Reign = 1 BIG GANG RIOT

North and West are allies not just because they have a solid bond but because they are also related by BLOOD.

South and East are allies not just because they have a solid bond but because they are also related by BLOOD.

But North and South didn't really know that their allies West and East also have a solid bond not because they are related by blood, but because from the very start they are friends since in their childhood years. Best of friends to be exact.

But what will happen if one unexpected day South meets West and North meets East? And because of our little cupid's arrows they will fall IN LOVE immediately with each other as soon as their eyes met.

Will LOVE blossom between the Four famous and strongest gang?

Or being the most wealthy and powerful gang will resurface and become more important?

What kind of crown will they choose?

The CROWN of POWER?

Or

The CROWN of LOVE?

~~

Hoooo!!! Annyeong! ^_^ Miss Author here. Hahaha :) Obvious naman diba? Third story ko to dito sa watty pero bakit mas una pa ito na-published kesa dun sa second story? Hindi ko na ba alam ang pag kakasunod-sunod ng mga numero? Wahahaha XD Pero kidding aside, ako'y inyo nalang pagbigyan. Ito ay isang EXO fanfic. ^_^ Kaya sa mga kapwa ko EXO-L dyan. Ako'y humihingi ng suporta. Hahaha :D So mga mahal ko readers, alam na ha?

Be a Fan.

Add it on your Library.

Vote and most of all

Leave a Comment