Lord Farquaad's Salty Surprise

It was a warm Friday night, Gordon Ramsey's restaurant 'The Ham Machine" was open for business, it was busy, as all of Gordon's openings were. The room carried with it a warm ambience, those from all sections of society dined here, those from the high class in tuxedos or sparkling designer dresses to hipsters who may have only seen a few episodes of kitchen nightmares and hoped to see that behaviour replicated live before their eyes. As Gordon observed the space where his customers dined, he couldn't help but feel something wrong, a lack of a presence of someone who meant everything to Gordon, as he became entangled in this thought, from the corner of his eye he caught of a glimpse of a short, red, glistening spot. Turning around to make his view of this spot better, he was able to process what this speckle of splendour was, it was the man who Gordon observed so much sat on a sedan chair being carried by two metal clad knights. Lord Farquaad.

Farquaad's entrance commanded a silence from the crowd of guests in Gordon's restaurant but the opposite from Gordon. Gordon leapt up from the kitchen, where he viewed the room and met with Farquaad, helping him out of the sedan chair with a childlike vigour. Farquaad sent his men out of the restaurant and followed Gordon to the kitchen, just as Farquaad had done before, Gordon sent his chefs out of the kitchen, met with protest in favour of those who were dining, Gordon managed to make his chefs leave. He then went outside the kitchen and told his guests to exit in his "Gordon Ramsey" way, thankfully this did not bother his guests, who were enamoured by Gordon's angry tone.

Farquaad and Gordon sat at a table together, pepper and salt central and a table number reading "28" in a stylish font. "so, Gordon" sighed Farquaad, staring lovingly into the excited eyes of the chef that he would never admit was beautiful. "Y-Yes? Lord?" stammered Gordon nervously, his eyes almost watered with excitement with seeing this man, someone who Gordon idolised so rigorously. There was a look in Farquaad's eyes that spoke to Gordon in a way that no other eyes ever could, a glare of eroticism but a wholesome love. Gordon closed his eyes and sighed, he looked up and Farquaad was gone, he was behind Gordon, giving him a massage. Gordon felt his hands on his neck and his eyes rolled back into his head which also fell backwards into Farquaad's arms. Farquaad picked up Gordon's lightweight, almost paralysed body and placed him on the table on his stomach in a caring and compassionate way, like a mother placing their child in their crib so that they don't choke on their throw-up.

Gordon, felt himself awaken in this position and reclaim all consciousness, realising where he was and where Farquaad was, he lay back down and felt himself enter a sense of release. Farquaad ran his finger down Gordon's spine, he asked, softly but powerfully "May I?", Gordon turned his head as much as he could and simply said "Yes my lord", Farquaad sensually removed Gordon's trousers and boxers, detailed with cartoon croissants. Ramsey was shaking nervously, his ass showing to Farquaad, who stepped onto a chair and slowly took out his member, it was large, thick and veiny, but Gordon would never see it. He would only feel it. A thought crossed Gordon's mind, what would he do if there was no lube? Gordon had vanilla ideas in mind compared to what Farquaad was prepared to do, thoughts of saliva or his own cum were passing thoughts, but these thoughts were quickly cancelled out when he heard the grinding of salt and pepper shakers and felt the pouring of particles in and around his anus. "What? Huh?" exclaimed Gordon quietly, "that's my fucking good salt!!", to this outrage, Farquaad only grunted frustratedly and entered Gordon. It hurt at first, the grinding of the hard rocks in his behind made him feel a sharp knife like pain, but as the grinding sped up, the rocks became smaller and less noticeable and felt more soothing than hurting. The most painful thing was Farquaads enormous member hitting him directly in the prostate in each thrust, pushing it inwards, making Gordon squirm every time, More and more love was made, and Farquaad eventuated when he stopped, holding Ramsay's ass against his crotch, Ramsay felt the warmth of Farquaad's cum fill his ass, and subsequently, did the same.

Gordon continued staring adoringly at Farquaad as he dressed. His feelings for the man were unreciprocated, but Gordon never cared, all he wanted was to be in some way acknowledged by his man, and he had that, and it was all he needed. Putting his chef garb on, Gordon returned to the kitchen and began to clean dishes and put away utensils, he was stopped by Farquaad who lay his hand on Gordon's shoulder, Gordon quickly turned around and looked at him, shocked, "the veal was great, darling. I love you". He snapped his fingers and the two knights with the sedan chair came back to pick up Farquaad, he waved at Gordon, who waved back. Ramsay watched Farquaad leave with a newfound sense of closure.