Chapter 1: Bad News.

Sitting In The Waiting Room October 13, Waiting To Be Seen By The Doctor And OBGYN , Malina And David Hold Hands Waiting.. They Were Concerned Why They Couldn't Seem To Produce A Baby , They've Been Trying For Several Years Now And Malina Will Be Going Into Menopause Soon. Malina , 30 And David , 29 Really Want A Child But Has A Schedule That's Too Busy To Attend Adoption Classes. And They Had A Dog.. A German Shepard Colley Mix Named "Sir LicksAlot" But It Died And Overwhelmed Them.

"Mr. And Mrs. Williams ? The Doctor Will See You Now.." An Assistant Said While Escorting Us To The Office. "Good Evening Mr. And Mrs. Williams , Uhm Have A Seat Will You ?"

*We Sit Down*

"Uhm.. Mr. Williams You Seem To Have An Ejaculation Problem. In Other Words , You Shoot But Don't Score.. You Understand ? You Have A Very Low Sperm Count And That's Unusual For Your Age. It Normally Happens For The Male Sex At The Age Of 52. But You're Only 29. So We Are Thinking About Doing Some Tests And Having You Do Some Yoga , To Calm Down Your Hormones... You Both Should Do Yoga , Mrs. Williams This Would Be Perfect For You To Calm Down And Relax.. Preparation For The Child You Two Plan To Produce. But If All Else Fails I'd Suggest Contacting An Adoption Agency. " Dr. Gordon Says With His Clammy Hand Folded On His Desk.

" Yes We Understand Thank You Dr. Gordon But I Have Some Concerns Regarding This Sperm Count Issue You Tell Us About. What Causes It ? And What Are The Side Effects ?? " Malina Said With Concern.

Dr. Gordon Said "The Causes Are : High In Sugar , Lack Of Excersize , And Overly Stressed. And The Side Effects Are : Low Sex Drive , Hot Flashes , Large Food Cravings. So I'd Suggest For Him Time Off Work , More Fruits And Veggies , And About An Hour At The Gym Everyday For About 2 Weeks."

"Alright , Thank Doc. We'll Do Whatever It Takes. See Ya Next Time. " Malina Said.

"Yes You're Welcome And You're Next Appointment Is Scheduled To Be In 6 Weeks, See You Both Then. Oh And Remember NO STRESS AND NO SEX YET ! I'll Let You Know When It's Time And When You're Ovulating."

"Hahaha Alright , Byee. " Me And My Husband Said In Unison.