18.

Corbyns POV

We finally got to the hotel where the boys are staying so I had to wake up jonah.

"joooo wake up"

"jo jo"

He wouldn't wake up so I gave him a giant hug.

He finally got up. "jo we are here"

We got out of the car and it was cold outside.

"corbs you look cold here have my jacket"

he gave me his jacket it smelled like him too.

"um Corbyn"

"What jo"

"um well I- my hands are cold could you hold my hand" he said it really fast.

"your so awkward it's so cute." so I grabbed his hand.

I was so happy with him.

we got to the room and Jonah knocked on the door while holding my hand still.

Daniel opened it with his mouth open

"JORBYN IS HERE GUYS" Daniel said to the other boys.

the boys ran to us and gave us a hug.

"wait is he coming on a couple shows with us?!"

Jonah looked at me and smiled

"yes" he said happily

"jorbyn momets" jack whispered

Jonah let me walk in the room and look around

Jonah went to the bathroom to do his hair and Zach walked up to me

"so do you like Jonah"

"yes. I do. a lot. hes such an amazing guy. he deserves the whole world. I liked him the day I talked to him. He won't like me back though."

"ok Corbyn. do you see the way he looks at you! Whenever your not looking he looks at you with the biggest smile ever."

Zach's Comment made me smile and blush.

Jonah went up to me and said "do you want to head out to the bus"

"yea sure but is your hand going to be cold" I said just for me to hold his hand

"yea" he blushed

So all of the guys walked out to the bus and I was with Jonah while holding his hand.

I want to be with him. I want jorbyn to be real.

we got on the bus and we sat down on the couch and Jonah asked me what movie I want it watch so I said Harry Potter "this is why your my bestfriend"

(ouch bestfriend zoned)

We had to go to the show they were having and Jonah told me to stand by him when I got up to the pictures.

we got to the show and I was in first row.

they were singing eight letters and Jonah pointed
to me when he sang "you know me the best" and the. crowed screamed "JORBYN"

wow people really ship and it makes me happy.

the show was done and I was up for pictures with him.

I got up there and Jonah said to me "oh wow who are you your cute. I've never seen you before" he laughed while he said it.

we took the picture and Jonah told me to go by their manager till there done.

The boys were finally done and my feet hurt so jonah carried me on his back to the bus.