Lusus milk a Gamzee x Equius fluff fanfic!

[a/n this was a request to me so if you like it requests are open :)]

"D--> fiddlesticks!" Equius screamed. He had broken another glass leaving his gloved hands covered in Aurthor's milk. Gamzee Makara was walking by when he was popped out of his sopor stuper by the noise. He decided to try to help a motherfucker out.

"WhAt Is Up My FiNe MoThErFuCkEr?" Gamzee said.

"D--> oh...why hello highb100d."

"Do YoU aLl Up AnD nEeD sOmE mOtHeRfUcKiN' hElP mOtHeRfUcKeR?"

"D--> i would never e%pect a highb100ded troll to help me a lower class."

"No BrOtHeR, i AlL uP aNd HeLp A mOtHeRfUcKeR oUt!" Gamzee smiled at Equius. The blue blood shivered and began to perspire.

"D--> highb100d could you perhaps use less... 100d language?"

"ShIt No MoThErFuCkEr JuSt GeT mE a MoThErFuCkIn GlAsS oF lUsUs MiLk!"

"D--> oh...yes highb100d." Equius gathered a new glass of lusus milk and handed it to Gamzee.

"OkAy BrO sIt DoWn AnD aLl Up AnD gEt YoUr MoThErFuCkIn ChIlL oN!"

"D--> yes highb100d." Equius sat down on the floor and Gamzee followed pulling the blue blood onto his lap. Equius secretly had red feelings for Gamzee. Little did he know Gamzee felt the same. Gamzee brought the glass to Equius' lips. he slowly helped him drink the milk. a little dribbled down the side of his chin. Gamzee let him finish the cup.

"Oh BrO yOu AlL uP aNd GoT mIlK oN yOuR fAcE lEmMe GeT tHaT." Gamzee drew closer to Equius' face. His purple tongue flicked out and licked the milk up. A deep blue blush crept across Equius' sweaty face. He grabbed the highblood carefully and smashed his lips onto Gamzee's. After the passionate embrace the two smiled at each other.

"Yo EqUiUs." said Gamzee

"D--> yes highb100d?" Equius cleaned his sunglasses with his muscle tee.

"Do YoU aLl Up AnD mAyBe WaNnA bE mAtEsPrItS?"

"D--> highb100d your tom f001ery isn't funny."

"I'm SeRiOuS."

"D--> well in that case it is an e%ception yes i will be your matesprit."

"ThAtS a MoThErFuCkIn MiRaClE!" Gamzee grabbed Equius and planted a kiss on his sweaty cheek.

"D--> flushed for you highb100d."

"FlUsHeD fOr YoU tOo MoThErFuCkEr!"