three

thanks to all the readers and voters. I love updating but I never do it!

Anyways I've been busy making book covers what do you think? Crawling Back is with the wonderful help of my friend @beadmers

Thanks!

~~~~~~

The end of day finally found it's way. Making my nerves kick in. I wasn't very good under pressure.

I made my way out of my last class and brushed past Rebecca. "Told you he was mine." I was confused. What did that mean?

She was kind of creeping me out. I walked towards my locker, stuffing my stuff in there.

"Perrie no chickening out!" Jade said giving me a reassuring grin. I couldn't shake the memory of the what Rebecca said to me.

"Yer" I weakly said before walking out the hallway doors. I made it to the school oval were Zayn would usually go to walk home.

I saw Zayn on the behind the oak tree leaning up against the trunk. He wasn't facing my direction though.. I smiled. He looked perfect.

I walked up to the tree but was taken back when I saw Rebecca appeared. She was stared right at me smirking and Zayn was facing her.

He was completely unaware of my presence. My smile dropped when I saw the look in her eyes.

"She doesn't like you like I do." She said.

She inched herself closer to Zayn. There was about two centimetre away when she crashed her lips to his.

He toke awhile to respond but began kissing back. She eyed me before pulling away.

"Be mine" she whispered in his ear. He replied by kissing her back breaking my heart into a million pieces.

I remember clearly as I sobbed all the way home. I remember not talking to anyone that whole weekend. I remember feeling as though I was useless to anyone.

I remember crying every minute I was in my room. I remember sitting in the all to familiar position, my back to my door, tearing running down my face.

Them two days changed who I was. It was probably one of the most painful days of my life.

I ran home and slammed my door shut. Why me? Why did I have to like him so much!? I let a few sobs come from my throat.

<beep>

My phone went off surprisingly. I wasn't in the mood for Jade. but yet I couldn't keep my hands away from my phone. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

There was three texts. One from Jade. Which I wasn't going to answer. But there was two left which surprised me.

One from Zayn and the other from Rebecca.

I hesitantly checked on Zayn's message. Was I ready for more heartbreak?

Sorry can't hang tonight got plans

Of course! More tears poured from my eyes. Rebecca's was still there. It was like a burden that I need to answer.

Told you he's mine

I screamed and threw my phone at my wall. I was done being perfect. This was testing me to my limit.

I wasn't good enough

I sighed quietly at the memory. I needed to go. I slowly rose from the bed, but got pulled back down.

"No Pez don't go yet. I need you. I love you" Zayn mumbled pulling me to his chest. He lightly pressed his lips to my forehead.

He had this control over me. I hated that. I hate what he could do to me. But the sad thing was

I loved him