Numbing

Loud whacks could be heard as Y/N Long was beaten by his sister, Yang. All because of him being alive. Wet, dull tears seeped from Y/N as he layed on the floor, his expression dull and emotionless.

" NOW STAY ON THE FUCKING GROUND.. " the words came out of her mouth like low growling. as his mother, Tasha, laughed at him, pure evil and joy in her eyes.

" what a weak, disgusting, worthless brat. " the youngest of the family , Ruby said, pointing at the bloody, and bruised Y/N. Y/N just looked at them with a emotionless, cold stare. Nobody felt him. Nobody cared. All he remembered in his sickening life was being hit, beaten, teased, spat on, insulted, and plain mocked.

" Now stay in your room, boy.. " Tasha growled, as the others walked out, slamming the door. 

" They could've put me out of my damn misery right there.. " he mumbled to himself. Anger seethed and boiled inside. Hot, angry tears escaped his reddened eyes. he chuckled, chuckling turning into laughter. by the time it grew dawn, a new morning, his laughter grew hysterical. His wild laughter mocked every bully that had picked on him. it mocked every time his parents had argued, every time his sisters bullied him. this hurt was worse than his fathers bullets, fists, and belt. And worse than his mother's ignorance and never caring. this was the hurt of being alone and unwanted. Y/N calmed down, and made a final desicion. he was Going to leave. Leave this disgusting place, where he was contained in his so called room, like a furry animal. 

He angrily put on some tattered clothing.

" Goodbye, suckers

" Goodbye, suckers.. " he chuckled to himself, knowing well that his sleeping family would never see the extended middle finger he brandished at the wealthy house, and the horrid excuses for human beings inside. Y/N quickly and swiftly grabbed his bag, sprinting off into the forest, wanting to scream happily for finally having freedom.