Chapter 2: Despair And Depression

Y/N had finally made into town. By the time he did, it was almost midday. Exhausted, he limped around to find a place to sleep. While he walked, he noticed his shirt had a huge tear on the front, revealing his chiseled muscles. Y/N rolled his eyes, then sat down against a light pole. 

" This place sucks.. " he mumbled.

Y/N, unable to keep his composure, jumped up, and screamed the world. His scream was all the pain, all the anger, abuse. It was HIS. Y/N pounded a nearby trashcan with his fists until they turned bloody. Tears sprang to his eyes. He had no semblance. he was normal. ORDINARY. just a regular human being. While, his family had awesome powers, and all that stupid stuff. While he was sulking, he noticed a paper next to him that read:

B E A C O N

Y/N tilted his head, then sighed. If that is where he goes, then so be it. Y/N got up, his back aching. He then turned, and wandered into a random direction, assuming the right way.

2 Hours Later...

Y/N limped toward the humongus building so called Beacon. 

[ Damn.. its goddamn big.. but how do i get inside.. ]

Y/N trudged toward a giant steel gate that made a line between the entrance and the outside world. Y/N attempted to climb it, his injured arm burning like a fire. thankfully he got over, but hurt his leg once more. He noticed a mechanic in a blue jumpsuit smoking near the entrance. Y/N was practically in rags, so he had no choice..

A loud snap was heard, as the mechanic fell dead to the ground. Along with it, a faded mask showed from the mechanics backpack. Y/N sighed, as he threw his rags that he called clothes into the fountain. Y/N found the faded, worn mask, and put it on. Y/N then looked at his reflection in the water..