Stupid Sully ruining brotherly bonding time

Liu's point of view

"I thought you were dead."
Jeff said releasing from the hug but still holding onto my arms.

He looked me in the eyes.
"Liu are you ok? I didn't do too much damage did I?"
He had a serious and concerned look on his face while checking me over and patting me down. It reminded me of when we used to play fight. He always made sure he hadn't hurt me afterwards. Man how times have changed...

"No. No Jeff, I'm fine now!" I said while chuckling.

"...right." He said. His serious look fading into a sad one. He looked to side not wanting to make eye contact.

"Look, Liu. I'm- shit. I'm- sorry about.."
Jeff said with his pained voice trailing off. He clearly felt guilty and couldn't state what he had done.

"Jeff.. I forgive you.... everything's going to be fine now-" I got cut off by a sharp pain in my head.

"You better be fucking sorry."

"Sully" took control and snapped at Jeff.
"You really think you can pull a fucking stunt like that and just walk back into his life?! You fucking prick!"
Sully said while pointing in Jeff's face.

"Woah, Liu... I'm- I'm sorry.. This isn't like you.. please calm down." Jeff said with his hands up and a stunned yet saddened face.

"My names not fucking Liu. And You want me to calm down?! you should have calmed down when you went and turned on your own fucking family! Because of you Liu could have died!"

Sully raged and tried to grab hold of Jeff's neck. I had been fighting to take control this entire time despite the pain it brought me.
I managed to take over at the last second and pulled away.
I repeatably slapped myself to try to calm sully down. I really have no idea how Sully works and if slapping myself even did anything but.. better safe than sorry I guess.

I looked back up at Jeff.. he was staring at me with small tears forming in his eyes.

"Sorry about him" I said trying to be causal. "He can get a little out of hands sometimes."