14.

Youngjae

I tried shrugging them off again, pulling my arms closer to myself while the two of them followed me. They finally let go to take some photos, chasing after me while I tried speed walking away.

A crowd had slowly started to form around us before I knew it, attracted by the commotion and taking photos of us while I tried to shield my face.

Why did I even think it would be okay for me to roam on my own like this? I'm so stupid.

I tried to wiggle myself out of the crowd as they gathered around us. A few more fans latched onto me, preventing me from going further as I tried to shield my face at the same time.

I started to really panic as the crowd closed in on me, the flashes going off everywhere. I was hyperventilating, needing to escape, wanting to just squat on the floor when someone held my upper arms in their firm grip.

The person tugged me towards them, my head bumping into someone's chest. The arms circled around me, holding my waist and head down in place. I laid my head against his chest, feeling him stroke my head all so lightly.

I slowly relaxed, the position and scent all to familiar that I leaned closer into him.

His familiar cologne filled my senses and calming me down fully that I became putty, leaning on him altogether.

"I'm sorry but please stop taking photos. We would get into trouble at the company and I don't think that you all would want that right?" I heard JB say, his voice carrying over the crowd without him shouting.

The fans murmured in consent and I cracked my eyes open, realising the flashes had stopped.

"I don't mind if you keep the photos but please don't post them anywhere alright?" JB chuckled, no doubt giving them one of his rare smiles.

I heard a few fans croon before shouting that they won't one after another. I tugged on his sleeve lightly as JB was holding onto my head still.

JB dropped his hands to his sides, looking down at me as I looked up at him. His eyes burned with an overwhelming number of emotions, most of all his worry.

I gave him a small smile to reassure him, placing my palm on his chest lightly before turning around to face the fans.

"Thank you all. I'm sorry" I said, bowing to them. JB bowed with me before holding my hand in his, tugging me out of the crowd.

JB held on tight to my hand even as we got out from the crowd, dragging me along with the speed he was using.

I had to jog slightly to catch up to his side, looking up at him to see his jaw clenched in anger.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, not wanting him to be angry.

"Don't" he gritted out, his hand tightening slightly around mine.

I swallowed my words, still feeling so guilty as he dragged me along to the others.

"There you are" Jinyoung shouted, rushing forward to meet us.

"Hyung? Shake on it. Now" he frowned, spotting JB's expression as he got nearer.

"Not now" JB gritted out, releasing me. He marched away after leaving me there with the rest of them, his hands clenched into fists as he walked away.

"I'm sorry you all" I choked out, feeling so overwhelmed now that his warmth was gone.

"Hey. It's alright. You're here with us now" Jackson frowned, hugging me tight.

I kept quiet, trying to swallow my tears while I held him back. We stayed like that as the other members huddled around us, giving us huge hugs as well.