O'bros bahu

In the last days rudra and om were very busy. They didn't have time for their wifes. Rudra was busy with his gym and omkara with his art gallery and Gauri and bhavya used to support them but they were getting sad for not spending time with their husband.
Anika used to see this en she didn't know what should she do. Shivaay was in bussinestrip she used to talk to him a lot and she said About what is happening between omru and bhavri. And he Said he will talk to them when he will come Back.
One day. Bhavri where sitting sad no ond was home but the obros bahu the elders went to a friend's wedding and anika thougt an idea for making them happy. She want to the room and grabbed shivaay's suit and en put it on and weared a wig and a moustache.
And went to gauri and bhavya and stood before them. They were shocked at the first they didn't know who is that man but when anika talked they understood that she is anika . And chuckeld  And anika said.
Anika :common girls why to be sad when there's a handsome man standing before you. Don't think About any thing and common Lets dance. And anika was dancing like a man and was twirling gauri and bhavya .

            ( imagine anika in place of Shivaay )They standing and dancing like that and thats when rudra and omkara came in and saw their wifes in laughing and dancing in anothr man's arm the were furios they went and stood before them

They standing and dancing like that and thats when rudra and omkara came in and saw their wifes in laughing and dancing in anothr man's arm the were furios they went and stood before them . They couldn't recognize anika.
Omkara: gauri  who is that man and why are
You dancing with him.
Rudra: ha bhavya what is this!
Bhavri were about to answer them but anika held their hand and looked at them and noddes in no . Bhavri understood what she want she want Punisch them for ignoring them and making them jealos  and they didn't say anything because they want to Punisch them to so they played along.
Gauri: omkara ji Rudy bhaiya thats our friend he is the best and he is so funny.

Bhavya : yes and cute to look at him and she held anika cheek and anika bowed her head als of she shy is but in real she was laughing in om and rudra their faces were so red.
And omkara was jealos and rudra to was jealos and furios when bhavya held the man's cheek oops anika's cheek. And anika said.
Anika : yes yes you to girls are the best and most beautiful girls to she said als of in flirts way.
And bhavri did als if they blushing and shying. And rudra en omkara were to angry what that man said that About their wifes the were about to Punish him but before the bhavri said quikly
Bhavya: and by the way Rudy why you came this earlyer you every day used to come in the midnight from your work. Als of there no one is there waitig for you.
Gauri: yes omkara ji you to why you came this earlyer you to was coming everydag in midnight forgetting that you have a wife. And then om ru realized that they did misstaken were to busy and ignoring there wifes.
And anika said.
Anika: but dont worry why to fear when im here and grabbed bhavri's waist they were controlling so hard for not to laugh but om ru were burning and they were  Ready to attack but the heard a voice that stoppen them.
Man: what is going in here.
and that voice belong to Shivaay yes he is back front the businesstrip earlier to surprise his beautiful wife but he was to shocked with the scène . Bhavri in man's arm but when he focused in the man he knew that she is anika en than he understood that his grazy wife is planning something but when he looked at om ru faces he understood her plan and chuckeld silently. Anika was to happy when she so Shivaay she was About to run to him but she is stoppen by bhavri and than she rememberd what was she doing en the look in Shivaay's face she understood that she is anika.
And Shivaay dicided to play along to.

Now what do you think what Will happen now