Nightmares and Guess Who

I don't own the image.

Imelda was running through a field, it was raining hard outside, she screamed as she saw John was behind her, she slipped on a puddle, she then got up and started running again.

"HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Imelda screamed as she got to a small building, she went inside and locked the door, she hid under a table.

Imelda covered her mouth, she waited for while and nothing happened,she peeked from under the table and saw a hand smash through the door,Imelda screamed as John broke down the door and he saw her, John then grabbed her by the legs and pulled her from under the table.

Imelda screamed as John lifted a sledgehammer and swung it at her head...

Imelda woke up screaming, she then realised it was another nightmare,she went to the bathroom and washed her face, and looked in the mirror.

"Come on, why can't i get a fucking break? i just want to live a normal life." Imelda said as she started to go downstairs.

Hector was in the kitchen eating,Andrea,Sara and Diego were also eating.

"Did you hear Imelda?" Sara said.

"She just had another nightmare,i have them too, but i don't wake up screaming like her." Diego said.

"Now Diego, you need to know she is just afraid of John finding her, luckily Bella gave her some medicine to help her." Hector said,then Imelda came downstairs.

"How are you feeling?" Hector asked as Imelda sat down next to him.

"I'm still a little tired,but these pills i have been taking, have been helping me." Imelda said,Rosita brought her a plate with Eggs and Bacon,Imelda then started to eat.

"Where are the others?" Imelda asked.

"The others are in the barn, Maria's upstairs talking with Natalie on the phone." Hector said.

Maria was talking to Natalie.

"So how's is it going?what's it like to live on a farm? Natalie asked.

"It's fun, actually, i got to know a boy named Pablo, he lives on the farm." Maria said.

"Oooh. it sounds like you have a crush on him." Natalie teased.

Maria blushed.

"I do not! he is cute and friendly, but i just met him." Maria said.

"Whatever you say." Natalie said

"So, has John been found yet." Maria asked.

"I'm afraid not, the police are doing their best to find him." Natalie said

"Okay, i'll talk to you later." Maria said as she hung up.

Natalie was getting dressed to meet up with Fabio, she got out of her house and was walking to Fabio's house, she then started to get the feeling that she was being followed,Natalie turned around to see no one was there,Natalie then made it to Fabio's house.

Natalie went inside and greeted her boyfriend, the two then went for walk.

"So,you spoke with Maria?" Fabio asked.

"Yes, she said it was going great for them, i would like to visit her, later when i talk to her, i'll ask her for the directions, so we can go see her." Natalie said as she hugged Fabio, little did they know someone was spying on them and overheard everything they said.