5*

Flashback | Ji Min's POV

        Jeonggukie and I arrived at the party with our dates. I don't even know why we bothered bringing these guys. We obviously weren't interested in them. I ditched my date in the first five minutes and glued myself to Jeong Guk's side. Lately, I've been finding it impossible to hide my feelings for him. We've known each other for so long. If he felt something for me, he would have told me by now, right? It's been driving me crazy for years, but I'm so scared. What if he doesn't feel the same way? It would ruin our friendship. Bun Bun is my everything. I cannot lose him.

        I looked at him and took a sip of my soju. I hate alcohol so much. After I saw Jeonggukie finish his third drink, I decided to let myself have one night where I could show him how I really feel. I pulled him onto the dance floor and put his arms around my waist. At first, we faced each other and danced to a slow song. As the song changed, I turned my back to his chest. I slowly grinded my ass against him. To my surprise, I felt his hands travel to my hips, pulling me closer. He leaned down and started nibbling on my earlobe. Tingles ran down my spine as my body flushed. With just these simple actions, he already had me breathing heavily. Tonight will be amazing.

"Are you drunk, Gukie?"

         He nodded.

"Good." I said as I pulled his face to mine.

        He kissed me roughly, pulling my hair and making me moan. He bit my bottom lip and shoved his tongue into my mouth. We made our way to a nearby couch, tongues swirling around each other. He pulled me on top of him when he sat down. I slowly moved my crotch against his while I trailed kisses from his jaw to the base of his neck. His strong hands pulled my hips closer to him. He grabbed my ass and harshly bit my neck. I cried out in pleasure. Damn, he's so forceful. So far, this is everything I ever hoped it would be. My body was burning and I wanted more.

"My room." I said, sounding a lot more desperate than I meant to.

         He picked me up and carried me back to the room. As soon as I opened the door, he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist when he started to press his hips into mine. I moaned loudly and impatiently took his shirt off.

"Someone's in a rush." He whispered into my ear.

          I shyly shook my head, unzipping my costume. His voice was deeper than normal and it made me feel so small. I found it hard to look at him.

"Look at me." He growled close to my ear. I whimpered and stared directly at him. His demanding voice is so fucking sexy.

"Good boy. Now tell me what you want."

"Y-you." I didn't mean to stutter, but I couldn't help it.

         I looked away again, feeling the overwhelming urge to hide. His dominance made me feel so much excitement and embarrassment. My body felt tingly. I want him to fuck me more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. He pinned my arms above my head, causing me to moan softly. He forced me to look at him.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me, Jeong Guk."

"Gladly." He ripped my costume off of me and pulled my hips to his.

"Jeonggukie..." I whined impatiently. "I've been waiting for this for years."

        He smirked and bent down to whisper in my ear. "You and me bo-."