Chapter 1

So here we are with my so called 'GANG' celebrating our first ever anniversary. We're a gang. Yes, I was a member of a gang who:

1. Talks about sex more often. (because we are formed because of that topic)

2. Who'd been through a lot

3. Always not together. We're just together everytime we want to. 

4. We came from other group of friends. Which explains why we're not always together. 

That's what's nice on our gang. We're never tired of seeing our faces because we're not always together. As what we always says.

We dont need togetherness or daily conversations our friendship just lives in our hearts. 

We're watching the Conjuring. We are scattered in my living room since it's too big. We're almost complete. we're just waiting for Jm and Albie. They said they'll show up. Believe it or not we're 10. 5 boys (Jm, Albie, Monty,Tyler, and Rico) and 5 girls (Me, Sophie, Rhiana, Dani, and Liv) 

After 5 minutes we heard someone knocking. And I saw the sight of a famliar leather jacket owned by our most awaited badasses friends.

They automatically lay down on the floor. I guess they're tired... Tired from making out. They are really a sex freaks especially Albie. 

"What are you watching" Albie asked.

"A movie" Rhi answered while eating her popcorn. 

"Ha ha ha. Fuck you Rhi" Albie said while throwing the pillow at her.

"Whatever guys. Everytime you see eachother you're just messing around. Sooo, Fuck you both" -Monty.

This just our normal celebration. We'll just talk. Talk and talk about what's going on with our lives and other's lives and we'll be laughing till our stomach hurts and out of breath. I dont want to elaborate if for you. its hard to list down all the conversations that we had.

"Is there any  movie better than that? It's so boring I just wish someone would produce a porn movie you know." Albie said.

Albie: The sex freaking monster who only knows how to function well in bed. 

We all laughed at Albie. He's desperate.

"Forgive him, A chic turned him down." -JM.

We all laughed. It's not new. Albie is known as a badboy so maybe he's eyeing an innocent girl who can resist his charm.

"FUCK YOU JM" then raise his middle finger.

Our happiness is shallow like that.

"But before that, Happy anniversary guys" I said while releasing the confetti.

I saw them smiled. It was genuine. I knew they were happy that we lasted long. We're beyond happy.

"Ow Guys. Happy Monthsary! Thank you for being there whenever I need someone" -Rhiana almost wanting to cry because of happiness.

"Yes, Guys. Shit. I cant believe we lasted this long" Liv said while fishing her phone out of her pocket for a selfie. We all smiled. 

"Fuck you guys. This is gayshit but men we're already 1 year.You know i freaking evol you all." Jm said.  It isnt usual for jame to greet us that normally he'll just stand watch us greet eachother because so what he's a badass. He's also a member of a gang with Albie actually. I mean a real gang who loves to fight or drink or get wasted. But we all looked at eachother because he said "EVOL" which means LOVE in our own dictionary. 

We used to say words like that you know just for fun. Jumbling the word so we couldnt go straight to the point so everytime we're having a hang out on public we'd used that to talk about sex or something private. Its our thing. 

"You could have just said you love us and go get straight to the point that your happy." I said. Smiling at him and i could feel that everyone is looking at us and watching us carefully and how this conversation would end.

"Yes. Men you could have repeated what you said year ago during our activity where you have to that someone 'Thanks to you guys for being here with me. Thank you Gang for understanding me i love you;"  Tyler mocks.

"FUCK YOU MEN" 

"FUCK YOU TOO JM" And with that they all laughed because they knew what i was trying to say 

"Tss. I respect girls but we all know that its one of the traits you admired from me latst year" He said.

"OW FUCK YOU REALLY HARD JM!!" I scowl and throw the pillows at him. Instead of pissing him they all just laughed at me. I was hopeless

After a minute Albie whispered someting to Jm and Jm nods and suddenly they stood up and bid their goodbyes.

"We need to go guys. Sorry. The other gang needs us" We nodded and wave our hands 

"Bye Sam. Dont dream about JM too much okay?" He said. But before i could say something he already shut the door but I heard Jm's reply

"Fuck you Bro" 

Then they all looked at me and screamed.

"LEXIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" 

I knew what they mean. 

and it didnt took that long before I realized i was blushing and almost drooling

"How come we haven't met their gang?" Rico asks.

 "Ask them" -Dani

"We know the members and their ultra mega awesome leader Casmere."

"Who the hell is Casmere?" I asked. 

"Duh! The famous one" 

By that I alredy knew who is he. I just kinda forgot the face. Im not intrested though so why bother.

"I bet they'll kill someone" -Tyler

"No they wont"-Sophie

Time has passed by and we keep on talking not even realizing that's its time to go home or else theyll hear their mom shouting at them good for me because I was alone here in this house. It seems boring but not for us this is our favorite time just talking and relaxing not worrying about things out there. 

---------

This isn't my original plan for chapter 1 but I hope you liked it. Sorry for the errors. I'll find some time to edit those soon xx

P.s: Yes, You're right. Sam has a crush on JM before their little gang was formed x