Heather

It was night and Heather, Gwen, Bridgette and Duncan were walking into the woods to have a campfire.
"Hey Duncan you brought the beer right?" Questioned Gwen.
"No shit" He responded.
Heather didn't like these people but she did like beer which is why she was going to put up with their shit.

They had walked about 30 minutes into the woods to make sure no one would find them and set up the campfire. Heather was the first one to crack open a can and chug the whole thing.
"Jesus Heather slow down".
It had been about 10 minutes and she had already drunk about 15 cans of beer but Heather was no lightweight she could handle that many beers for sure. But her main problem was her ever growing bladder that had filled up from all the beer she had been downing.

Heather got up and left telling them that she was tired. She could've just peed in the bushes but it was very dark and late and also she would never bring herself down to the level of peeing in a bush, she was a big girl she could hold it for half an hour back to the camp grounds or at least she hoped. She had been walking for 20 minutes now and her bladder was killing her she had never had to pee this bad in her life.
"God dammit"
she mumbled out loud as she noticed that she had wandered off the trail. She was full on holding herself at this point it seemed that there was no way she would make it back in time until she saw a small light in the distance, it was the camp grounds. She started running towards it hoping to make it in time but that just made everything worse. She stopped in her tracks as she started to piss herself for the first time since she was a toddler. The warm liquid trickled down her legs as a large wet patch formed on her short shorts.

She kept walking hoping to sneak into the bathroom and clean up her accident before anyone noticed but as she got closer she realised that she had circled back to the campfire. When she approached they immediately noticed that she had wet herself and they all started laughing. Duncan grabbed his phone and took some pictures.
"Everyone is seeing this" he said as he grinned devilishly.
Heather blushed in shame. By the morning everyone had found out and seen the photos Duncan took. She had gone from the bad girl to the laughing stock of the whole camp. She couldn't get lower than this.