Imagine #2

Imagine Sarah pleasuring you as you try your hardest to scroll through Social media on your phone.

Sarah lays softly next to you, watching you scrolling through your favorite social media, Instagram. You like a lot of pictures of the amazing human that lays by your side.

You start to feel Sarah's hand grazing up and down your arm, as if she wants your attention, you flash her a lustful smile which indicates her to keep going.

Sarah's hand moves down towards your stomach near the hem of your panties, she's watching your reactions as she proceeds her actions on you.

Sarah disappears under the covers as you're still scrolling through Instagram, hearting every picture you see of her, you feel your panties being slid off by Sarah causing your hips to lift up as you feel her breath hitting your sensitive area.

You bite down on your lower lip, giving a throaty moan, you're trying so hard to stay stable until you feel a warm connection of Sarah's tongue around your folds, with your free hand you grip on Sarah's head through the covers, guiding her closer to your most desired spot.

Sarah gets the indication and proceeds to bury her tongue deeply inside you by surprise, she starts to rub your bundle of nerves with her thumb until you reach your highest point, you scream out her name loudly until you come down from your high.

Sarah comes up from under the covers flashing you a smirk, your face is all flustered making Sarah gently peck your lips, but you push into the kiss deeply, slowly breaking away for air.

You whisper softly "I love you.." breathlessly to Sarah and she responds with a soft kiss "I love you too Y/N"