Chapter 10

"(Panting) Safe word please." I say.

"What's wrong Waverly? You've had enough?" She says and I can't speak.

"(Moans) Baby harder.. (Pants) Fuck me harder." I whisper against her lips.

"(Groans) Mmmmm.. Fuck." She bites into my neck.

"(Gasps) Don't you dare cum." I whisper.

"I'm gonna cum."

"I didn't give you permission."

"Fuck!! Waverly.. I need to cum." She says.

"(Moans) I said no." I then flip us so that I'm on top. "You may not cum."

"(Moans) Mmm.. You're so fucking right now."

"Mmmm.. And you just keep getting bigger."

"Mmmm.. Oh baby.. Forgive me." She has a tight grip around my waist and I  then get off of her before she cums. "Waverly no!!! I.."

"I had too.. I couldn't hold it baby." I say smiling at her.

"I thought we wasn't doing this anymore."

"Well you said something to me and I felt like I died inside."

"That I hated you?"

"Yes Nicole and I thought we would never go that far."

"It happened in the heat of the moment."

"And you know damn well I wouldn't cheat on you.. That's not how I do things.. Well at least I don't."

"That's a low blow and you know it."

"It's the truth."

"I said I was sorry.. I apologized day after day."

"It still hurts.. Where is you son anyway.. He's suppose to be here by now."

"His mom is dropping him off in the morning."

"Mmmm.. Okay." I say walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"To get in the shower and run to the store."

"Are you going to uncuff me first?"

"Not yet.. I'm still enjoying the view.. I thought I could look at you while I shower.. You wanna watch?" I ask with a smile.

"I would Luke to join you." She whispers.

"I would but you've been a little disobedient lately."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too." I say as I grab the vibrator.

"Don't do that." She yells.

"Why not? I thought you bought it for me?" I turn on the shower and step in so I could finally feel the amazing water run down my body.

"I did, but I'm the only one who can use it on you."

"And you better be glad you are the only one who can watch me use it." I hold it gentle on my clit. "(Gasps) (Moans) Oh fuck!"

"Waverly stop it."

"(Moans) Mmmmm.. Oh baby.. This feels so good."

"(Laughs) Stop it." She asks and this time I came hear anger in her voice..

"(Moans) Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ahhhh!! I love it.. I so close.. Can I came Sheriff Haught (Moans)? Please?" I can feel me eyes roll to the back of my head and that's how I know I'm about to cum.

"Waverly?"

"(Moans) Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm... Ahhhh!!! (Panting) Fuck!!"

"Uncuff me." She whispers.

"And if don't?" I smile at her.

"Then we're buying a bed."

"A new bed? Why would I buy a new..." And out of no where she breaks the headboard poles. "(Gasps) Nicole why would you do that?" I ask and she doesn't answer me she just walks toward me with a evil but sexy look on her face and I notice that the handcuffs a off, but she still has them in her hand. "What are you doing?" I say getting out the shower.

"No!! No.. You Stay right there." She demands and I do not move a muscle. "You want to play games.. So let's play." She traps me in the shower and handcuffs my legs and arms to the metal poles around our shower wall.

"Nicole I.."

"Shhhhhh.. No talking baby." I am now handcuffed and can not move. "My view is amazing." She smiles at me.

"Nicole uncuff me."

"Like I asked you but you didn't do it?"

"Fine.. I'm sorry." I say and she drops to her kneels. "(Gasps) Ohh!! Fuck!!

"I'm going to drive you crazy in the worst way possible." She whispers and she kiss around my thighs.

"(Moans) Don't tease me."

"Mmmmmm.. You taste amazing." She says and My legs are so far apart I can't even move them.

"I wanna cum."

"Mmmm.. Are you asking?"

"Yes."

"You may come." She says and fingers start to dance inside of me while her lips and tongue did the magic.

"Oh yeah.. Right there.. Yes baby.. Don't stop."

"You like that?" She whispers.

"Mmmm.. Yes.. Don't stop.. Don't.. I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm.." And just as I was close she stops. "NICOLE!" I yell.

"It sucks doesn't it? You being so close and it just stops.. Tell me.. It sucks doesn't it?" She asks as she walks over to the sink and grabs the vibrator.

"Nicole wait I'm.."

"Shhhh.. Stop talking.. All I want to hear is the sound of you moaning in my ear.. Understood?"

"Yes.." I love this side of Nicole.. It makes me so fucking wet by the way she talks to.. The way she looks at me and let's not forget about the way she kisses me.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you.. I said is that understood?"

"Yes.. Yes Sheriff Haught." I whisper and she puts the vibrator on my clit. "(Moans) Mmmmm.. Ohhhh myyy.. (Moans)."

"Every time you want to cum, I will stop.. Every time you want more.. I will give you less."

"No.. Please can I come?"

"No you may not." She whisper before she stops.

"Nicole please.." I whisper.

"Only because you asked nice." The vibration got stronger and her kisses went from soft and gentle to rough and passionate. "I want you to cum." She whispers against my lips.

"(Moans) Yes.. I gonna cum.. Ah!! Ah!! Ahhhh!! Oh yes.. That feels so good.. (Moans) I'm... Ahhhh!!! (Panting) I'm coming.. I'm coming.. I'm.. Ahh!!" She then stops again and this time I was closer than I was last time. "NICOLE!! FUCK!!"

"Maybe next time." She then unlocks one of my hands and walks off.