My Hero

Bucky Barnes smutty one shot

I was in the middle of beating the shit out of two goons when I was grabbed from behind. My arms were pulled behind my back keeping me from throwing anymore punches. I used my legs to kick at the men in front of me. I pulled and squirmed trying to get free of the hold on me.

"(Y/N)! Duck!" I heard Bucky yell through my ear piece.

I bent over causing my ass to rub against my captive's crotch. In a blink of an eye I heard a grunt then the grip loosened. When I stood up Bucky was in front of me taking care of the other two guys.

He turned to face me after super soldier kicking the second guy into a building across the street. He gave me that mischievous, cocky smirk of his.

"My hero" I swooned batting my lashes at him.

"You're hilarious" he pointed at me and laughed.

"What would I ever do without you?" I asked in the same swooning voice as he walked closer to me.

"I don't know" he shrugged nonchalantly then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Probably get your ass killed" he added turning his head to the side while smirking.

"Yea right" I rolled my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can you guys do that later? We kind of have more important things to deal with right now." Steve spoke into my ear clearly in the middle of fighting from the way he was panting.

"Whatever you say Captain" I answered back just as another three guys came at Bucky and I.

"Duck" I whispered seductively in his ear.

He immediately went down on his knees in front of me. I pulled my gun from its holster and fired. I re-holstered my gun once the men were on the ground. I looked down to see Bucky already staring up at me. His eyes had become dark with lust. I'd know that look in his eyes anytime. It was the type of look that said "I want to devour every inch of you" and boy did I want him too.

Once we got back to headquarters Bucky and I wasted no time getting to our room. This was a usual thing for us. Kind of like foreplay. Whenever we were out on a mission one of us would jump in and "save" the other. It was something we both found to be extremely arousing. I loved seeing Bucky kicking ass for me. Knowing he was beating the shit out of someone because he thought I was in danger or even just because he knows it arouses me always sets my body on fire.

I walked into our room as I pulled my jacket off and threw it across the room. Bucky closed the door behind him with his foot. Before I had the chance to turn around and make a witty remark like I usually do he slammed me against the wall. He doesn't care much for being gentle and to be honest I don't either.

His hands glided down my ribs to my waist. He gripped me tight as his lips found the exposed skin under my ear. I let out a soft moan as he kissed and nibbled all over that side of my neck.

He pulled me from the wall and with on quick motion had me facing him. Then he pushed me back into the wall. His hands began roaming my body freely. Tracing every curve and admiring every feature. I bit my lip as I succumbed to his perfect touch. I felt his cold metal fingers under my chin. Once I was looking him in the eyes he attacked my lips with his. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied it. I did this because I know it gets to him. He groaned then nipped at my lip causing me to moan. He slid his tongue in immediately overtaking mine. I moaned into the kiss. His hands went back down my body to my thighs. He patted the back of both my thighs silently telling me what he wanted. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist causing a groan to escape him.