#PlanetorPlastic

600 days in year 2078.

Rustled ... Rustled ... Rustled

A young little girl woke up from her deep sleep after she heard the loud sound from the plastic blown on the ground slowly.

She brushed her tiny eyes and then observed her surroundings, looking for something . Silent , deserted.

" Choco? Where are you boy?", She shouted as loud as she can with a hope that Choco would reply back.

" Woof ! Woof ! ", Choco replied while run towards its master from behind the back of the destroyed building. It brought something black and big on its mouth.

She smiled brightly when she saw it from Choco.

"Good Job, Choco! Anna proud of you!" She said to her dog while patted it. She love to called herself as ' Anna ' with her bestie, Choco.

Anna took the big black plastic bag from Choco and starting to collect any other plastic bags that she saw with her dog.

One by one until they could see the beauty of green plant that called as 'grass'.

1... 2...3 hours, they suddenly stop.

Stunned. Gasped.

"Cho-Choco ! Look! It's the gre-gre-green plant! ", Anna stuttered and cried in happiness.

Happy that they finally could see new hope, new living thing.

239 days passed in a blink. The Earth slowly showing the beautiful of the green environment. Day by day the new life get better and better.

" We finally did it, Choco. We've done collecting all the plastics by ourselves for 839 days together!", Anna shouted and smiled ear to ear while looked at Choco.

She was proud and happy because they completed their mission on Earth together.

"Anna hope humans will fond and care about the Earth surrounding too like what we both did together after they arrive.", She said with a low voice and high hope.

[ ALERT : SYSTEM WILL BE SHUTING DOWN IN 30 SECONDS]

"Good bye, Choco. This is our last lovely journey on saving the Earth together....", Anna suddenly fell into silence when she heard Choco whined, sad.

[ 30...29...28... 27...]

"Thank you being my friend and be the one of the living creature I saw on Earth after Anna activated for the first time. I'll see you again later... I love you.", Anna Cried and gave Choco a long warm good bye kiss.

[ 5...4...3...2...1... A. N. N. A. 2.0 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM DEACTIVATED ]

A thousand years later,

Human never learnt their lesson from the past. They always unconsciously do the same mistake over and over and over again.

Year by year the plastic population start to grew again and a lot of extinction happened in the past of a thousand years.

However, they leave the cleaning job to the robots and not them.

[ ALL A. N. N. A. 4.0 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM ACTIVATED]

-E. N. D. -