▍ ᎬᏢᏆᏚᎾᎠᎬ ᎾNᎬ ƿѧяṭ ȏṅє

| ???
Eh? Where's this?

| ???
Yah! Just move!

⊛ | ???
Guys, I think we should-

BANG!

The lights shine on the three girls. They jumped but immediately calmed down.

⊛ | CHAE HYIRA <Kyuu>
Ann-annyeonghaseyo! *bows*

| Kyuu Entertainment
Hana,dul,set! Annyeonghaseyo! We are from Kyuu Entertainment!

Kyuu Entertainment, managed by labelmates-turned-couple KARD's Jiwoo and J.seph, has produced STELLAR, Crush F4ur, Double P and many more famous groups. Will the trainees live up to the standard?

| CHAE HYIWON <Kyuu>
Guys, look at this.

The Kyuu trainees went to a board in front of the stage.

Dear trainees, welcome to Dimensional 62! Please first introuce yourself before sitting on the chairs behind you.

They looked at the front to find 62 placement seats, with the top 1st chair to be a nice sofa.

⊛ | YOON HYERI <Kyuu>
Ahh, this day has come!

After reading the board, they introduced themselves.

⊛ | CHAE HYIRA <Kyuu>
*claps hands in front of camera x3* Wake up it's showtime! Hi everyone, I am Chae Hyira of Kyuu Entertainment!

⊛ | CHAE HYIWON <Kyuu>
When the curtains up, yes we're all looking up, yes it's my Chuuwon standing on the top! It's kyuu entertainment trainee Chuuwon, or Chae Hyiwon right here!

⊛ | YOON HYERI <Kyuu>
Hello everyone~! I'm your bright, pure girl Yoon Hyeri! I'm currently 20 years old, but people think I'm 15! Please take care of me and my unnies/dongsaengs from Kyuu!

They all bowed and and took the 7th,21th and 22nd seats.

⊛ | YOON HYERI <Kyuu>
Kyuu... Here!

They sat down and started talking in a far distance since Hyeri is sitting at 7th place, while the two Chae sisters sat at 21/22nd place!

⊛ | CHAE HYIWON <Kyuu>
I'll work hard for Kyuu!

⊛ | CHAE HYIRA <Kyuu>
Yes, I know right! I wondered-

⊛ | YOON HYERI <Kyuu>
Look!

IKIGAI ENTERTAINMENT

The screen showed the next company, IKIGAI.

IKIGAI Entertainment, managed by Kim Seunghwa, is a well-known company. After their re-opening in early November, many people have auditioned for the company. Five trainees have came. Will they do well?

The Kyuu trainees stood up and welcomed the five Ikigai trainees.

The Ikigai trainees bowed and said hello.They read the board and introduced themselves.

⊛ | Ikigai Entertainment
Ikigai! A reason for you to wake up to! Annyeonghaseyo! We are from Ikigai Entertainment!

⊛ | Kyuu Entertainment
Hello! We are from Kyuu and please give us more guidance!

The Ikigai trainees smiled at them before taking their seats at 8-12th places.

After welcoming most of the companies, the girls were nervous for the last company. There was the last seat, the first one. Who will seat the first one?

[ AD TIME! ]

KIM LIP: Hello National Producers! You can start voting for your favourite girl in the voting sections! Do expect more! *does a big heart*

[ENDS]

After all girls have sat, the show started!

⊛ | PD: Let's Welcome our National Producer Representitve!

⊛ | MIYU AOI <Neon>
*in Japanese* Nani?

⊛ | The front stage slowly opened up, to show our national producer representitive, KIM LIP!

Kim Lip (Hangul: 김립), born Kim Jung Eun (Hangul: 김정은), is the sixth member of the girl group LOONA. She was born on February 10, 1999 in South Korea.

Wow! Kim Lip started performing Eclipse.

After her performance, she bowed and said, " Welcome to Dimensional 62, and I'm your National Producer Representitve, Kim Lip. "

To be continued