FINAL

-MUSIC BANK-

Sitting by the corner of the waiting room, Seulgi stare blankly at the TV that hang on the white wall of Music Bank waiting room. His face made her smile curve up automatically. No wonder her life has changed so much when he came into. IM JAEBUM. Her lovely boyfriend. Cold yet such a dorky. He always look so fine when he sing. His voice, his visual, his everything..no wonder why she choose him out of the others. They're so in love with each other but unfortunately their lives are controlled by their fans. One wrong moves and they will never be the good muse for the fan like before. Seulgi sigh when she repeat this tragic thing again and again. Yes, she love him but she never satisfied with the way they meet each other so does he.

"Yah..kang..can you watch over here to take selca with me??" Wendy almost yell when she doesn't get his bestfri's attention.

"You don't need to shout tho" Seulgi said and rolled her eyes.

"I'd been calling out for you like a thousand times and you never had your attention on me!!" Wendy exclaim with her eyes open widely.

"Oh then I'm sorry..mateee" Seulgi give her a cute smile and go to sit near Wendy.

"You're lucky that you had a cute smile otherwise you will be death by me" Wendy said and all of the members laugh at their cute 94lines argument.

"Girls..it's almost time for you to go the stage" Mananger of the girls come and told them to prepared for their RBB stage performance.

"Not gonna get the fighting word from your sweetheart" Joy said teasingly to Seulgi in the way to the stage.

"She don't need it Joy-ah cause they gonna meet each other soon" Irene said with giggle and received by the pout of Seulgi.

"I thought you are my wife unnie" Seulgi said with sulky expression but respond by Irene's I-don't-care-look.

Seulgi's smile curved up at her members' cuteness. But her thought was interrupted by Jackson's loud voice.

"Oh, it's Red Velvet~~"Jackson's voice fill in the hallway. No wonder he usually get beaten by his member. Seulgi thought.

Jackson rush to RV member and greet properly. He known as a friendly person so even Irene who never talk to stranger, talk with him. Seulgi eyes convert to Jackson's back. His leader. JAEBUM. She give him his sunshine smile and get back with the FIGHTING whisper from him. Then Jackson caught her.

"Yah. Seulgi..could you pay your attention at me while I'm speaking?" He said sulking.

"Even Wendy unnie got ignore by her so I don't surprise that you get ignore too" Yeri said and Jackson grab his chest pretend to hurt.

"You made me hurt.." Jackson received by Mark's punch on his back.

"You should stay quiet if you don't want to become a death meat" Mark said and give a big smile to Wendy.

"Lol..you're right brooo..btw good luck guys..fighting on your comeback stage" Jackson said and made his way to GOT7 waiting room.

Jaebum approach the girls and give them a smile and lastly give his girlfriend a smile with a soft fighting bae I love you whisper and respond by their member's Ohhhhhhhh.

RV's comeback stage got to be perfect as always. It almost night so they need to go back to their dorm and rest a bit til their other schedule. Seulgi drag herself to the van but catch a figure of her boyfriend waiting her in front of his waiting room. His smile curved up when he see her.

"Let's go. I'm gonna give you a ride" Jaebum said and grab her by wrist.

"But-" "No but.. I told your manager already that I'm gonna give you a ride to your dorm safely" he said and continue to walk without turn to see her face.

"Wait..Oppa" Seulgi said and stop her foots. Jaebum turn to give her what's wrong look but get no replies from his gf.

"Seul..what's wrong?" He ask her worriedly but got a hug instead.

"I miss you oppa. I miss your warm hug. Let's stay like this for awhile" Seulgi murmur under her breath with her head rest on Jaebum's chest.

Jaebum giggle softly at his gf cuteness. "I miss you too seul. I'm so happy that we can at least stay like this. Even it's short and secretly but it worth" he said while rest his chin on her head. "Don't you get angry cause oppa can't spend enough time with you?" Jaebum pull Seulgi from hug and look into her eyes.

"Ani..cause I know you're busy and we always FaceTime each other so I'm okay..as long as you loved me and promise to continue this difficult path with me, I won't complain cause I know we both try hard to made each other happy".
Seulgi look into her boyfriend's deep eyes and smile brightly.

"You're my sunshine..how can I stop to walk on this path with this lovely bear?"
We had struggle too much so why give up when we already here?"he said and ruffle her hair softly.

"I love you IM JAEBUM" Seulgi blushed and hug her boyfriend again.

"I love you too Kang Seulgi" Jaebum chuckle and kiss her hair. Pull Seulgi from his embrace, he kiss Seulgi's forehead. "Let's be each other's company forever okay??" Nods come out to be her answer.

"I will be your company, oppa..now and forever" Seulgi answer with her eye-smile.
She peck his mouth quickly and rest her head on his chest. "You're my secret loved and my happiness, Jaebum oppa"

"You too..ms Kang" Jaebum embrace his love tightly. An embrace that full of love.
Fin