Bended Knee [One Shot]

Everybody calls us as the perfect couple. They always admire how we handle our relationship, how we can make it last. They always asks us how to have a relationship like us or how can they build a strong relationship just like how we build ours. Well, we always just shrug it out and say that its just a matter on how you deeply love each other. It'll last if you are faithful to your partner. Just like that simple right?

Well my girlfriend and I have been together like 9 years already and within those years we never ever broke up. Well it wasn't always bubbles and flowers, we also encountered different problems which challenges our relationship, though its the reason why we have this kind of relationship that everyone admires.

" I'll miss you babe just always be careful okay?"
my girlfriend kissed me goodbye as I opened my car door.

I smiled

"Yeah of course babe, I'll miss you too." I held her closer and kissed her passionately."I'll call you when I get there" I said as I bid her goodbye.

I'll be working miles and miles away from her on this day onward because the company where I've been working decided to send me there to continue my job and I have no say about that, so for the mean time, even if it is hard to be away from her we have to endure it. It'll be temporary though so I'm sure it'll be okay.

"Hey babe how are you there?" I asked through the phone.

"I'm super okay babe" she giggled as I hear someone laugh at the background. "Lower down your voice Ash I'm talking to Josh" she hushed as she stifle a laugh.

"Oh you're with Ash?" I asked.

"Yes babe" she chuckled again

Its been months since we last saw each other. Well I've been busy and I didn't have much time to go and visit her and its also the same with her, she's also too busy with her job.

"Oh is that so? Say hi to him for me then" I smiled

"Okay babe I'll just call him then" she paused then I heard her call Ash.

Ash is my cousin, my brother and also my bestfriend. He's been staying with us since God knows when. His parents died when he was born that's why my parents decided to adapt him instead.

"Hey bro!" He called

"Hey how have you been?" I beamed

"Same old, same old. How about you man?"

"Well, its been a tough day for me recently but nah never mind. I'm sure you're taking care of my girl for me right dude?" I asked