Good...

Prompts: Don’t roll your eyes at me/ Get on your knees now!
Warnings: swearing, oral, fingering, f/f

M

ovie nights were one of your favourite things to do with the team. You just got to sit back and relax,enjoy each others company with no worries. It was always one of the best way to relax after a tiring week of being an Avenger or, it would be if you didn’t have your dad (Tony) and your girlfriend pestering you.

“Y/N, don’t walk away from me!” your dad grunted as he followed you into the room where everyone was seated and ready to watch the movie.

“I’m not, walking away… I’m hobbling away.” you smirked giving Sam a high five as you passed, trying not to fall over.

You’re recent mission has resulted in your breaking your foot which was the reason for the pestering. Tony wanted to spend money on giving you the best medical care and move you away from the Tower whilst you recover and Nat (your girlfriend) didn’t want you to move a muscle.

“Y/N!” she scolded as she saw you walking mad. She quickly got up from her chair and tried to help you as did Tony.

“Just, stop, would ya- FUCK OFF!” you shouted causing everyone to stop in their tracks. Steve gave you a slight frown for your language but he knew you were finding it hard with your injury. “Sorry, Cap.” you blushed a little. “I’m, just gonna go to bed.” you muttered turning round.

“What?” “NO way!” “C'mon, sweetheart!” “Y/N, stay, please.”

You shook your head a man you left without another word. You made your way to the elevator and managed to get inside before anyone had come to get you. “Y/N!” Nat shouted you. You rolled your eyes in frustration and began to press the button quicker. “Hey!” she stopped the doors from shutting.

“What?” you sighed.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me.”she smirked as she stepped in, allowing the doors to shut. She walked up to you until your back was against the wall. “FRIDAY, stop the elevator.” you frowned at her as the elevator came to a slow halt. “Turn the cameras off in here… Don’t alert anyone… We need to talk, thank you.” Nat spoke, not once her eyes leaving yours.

“Yes, Agent Romanoff.” the AI answered.

You gulped trying to find wordd. “Look, what ever you’ve got to say-”

“Get in your knees.” she muttered.

Your sided your eyebrow at her. “What?”

“Get in your knees, now!”she snapped grabbing a hold of your hair and forcing you down. Your crutches hotting the floor one by one. Nat stared down at you, smirking as she held your hair tightly. “I’m sorry, if I’ve been treating you differently but I just care about. Okay?” you nodded gulping. “I’ll stop treating you like your incapable of doing anything…” she gave you a small smile. “But you gotta make me cum first, beautiful.”

Yiur eyes widened. “Now?”

She nodded with a wicked grin. “What do you think?” she asked as she pulled Don the draw strins of her pj bottoms and shoved them down to show her bare cunt to you that was freshly shaven to your liking.

You moaned at the sight. One last glance up to your girlfriend you leaned forwards and began licking her clit. Nats head fell back as her eyes closed, the feeling of your mouth is her bring a blissful smile to her face. Your hands held her Mumby the hips as you licked and sucked her pussy. You looked up seeing the state of her already and the want, the need to make her cum over took you. You took your right hand and gathered up the mix of your saliva and her moisture and used it to luv two of your fingers before you pushed them inside her.

“Fuck-” she moaned as you began twisting your fingers inside her. “Baby tour so good.” she squeezed her eyes tighter shut as she felt you duck he clit and pick up your speed with your fingers. “There, baby.” she gasp as she felt you nudge her g-spot. “Fuck, yes!”

You began to I stroke your fingers in a ‘come hither’ motion, priding her g-spot every time. You moaned as you watched her, slowly move her hips along with tour tongue. You could sense she was close so you did the one thing that drove her absolutely insane. You lightly grazed your teeth over he sensitive nub.

“OH, FUCK, YES!” Nat had to cover her own mouth as she came your mouth catching everything she gave.

You smirked as you pulled away from her, whipping her from your mouth with the he back of her hand. “Told you I could still do things myself.” you teased.

Nat went to speak but the elevator suddenly moving stopped her. She quickly pulled her bottoms up as you pushed yourself up off the floor. As Nat picked your crutches up the elevator doors open med revealing your dad and a few of the others.

“Everything okay?” your dad frowned at you slightly.

You nodded smiling. “Fine.”

“Why’d you stop the elevator?” Tony asked.

You smirked glancing at Nat out the corner of your eye. “We heard shouting. Thought something had happened?” Steve looked between the two of you as you began blushing.

“We’re fine, Cap. We just… Had, a talk.” Nat smirked. “Emptied, everything out.” she put her arm around you.

“So, you’re good?” Tony asked.

You nodded smiling. “Oh, she’s good.” she smirked.