music shop au part two

Dan was filling in for Chris, again. It was a monday, so the shop was pretty much empty, so he turned the music up and began organizing the shelves, singing along to the music, lost in his own world. Therefore he didn't notice Phil watching him until he coughed.
"Holy crap!" Dan exclaimed in surprise, falling back against the shelves behind him. Phil reacted quickly and grabbed him, pulling him against his chest. Dan muttered profanities under his breath, watching as the shelf fell, the cds spreading across the floor.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Phil gasped, his breath hot against Dan's neck as Dan turned in his grasp.
"I'm so screwed." Dan said, pulling away and  beginning to grab the cds.
"Calm down, why are you screwed?" Phil asked, kneeling to help him, noticing tears of frustration in his eyes.
"My boss is bringing the owner in today, damnit." Dan swore again as PJ walked in. Dan stood, expecting to be fired on the spot but PJ ignored him.
"Mr. Lester! I didn't expect to see you for another half an hour." PJ said, looking slightly nervous. Dan mentally facepalmed. This was Phil Lester, the owner and he had just messed up the shop, in front of him.
Dan didn't know what to say so he remained silent until PJ and Phil disappeared into the office. Dan just knew he would get fired and then he wouldn't be able to pay rent and then he would have nowhere to go.
"Dan can we talk please?" Phil asked. Dan sighed and followed him into the office.

One year later
Dan arrived at the shop early, his bow tie hanging over his white shirt. He'd left in a rush and hadn't had the chance to tie it yet. Unlocking the door he made himself a cup of coffee before standing by the window and watching the people rush past on their way to the trains or to work. He started slightly when he felt a hand snake around his waist and a cheek press against his back.
"Hey." Phil said, a smile visible in his voice.
"Hey." Dan replied, turning to face Phil, who smiled up at him, Dan had grown in the last year.
"This is nice." Phil said, his eyes filled with love.
"It is, but we have customers who will be here soon." Dan replied, kissing Phil's nose. Phil laughed and watched as Dan walked away, tying his bow tie.
"You know," he said, following Dan, "I'm glad I bought this shop."