Dash

He looked at her and she felt like the sun in his solar system. The way he smiles, makes her feel warm inside.

She didn't realise from the first day they met that she was falling in love with a friend of her cousin. The moment they kissed, everything just felt different. Not wanting to seem like a Juliet she keeps away from him but when she returns to her normal life she can't help but constantly think about that moment, the moment that he changed her mindset.

Confusion strikes as she has never gone for his type but some how he was always on her mind. Forcing herself back to reality, she locks up her thoughts of him and concentrates on her studies.

Another holiday and there he is, the good guy who she has been going crazy for. The feeling of being his sun returns and when they kiss again it becomes clear to her mind that her heart truly wants to be with him.

Taking the step of bravery she tells him that she likes him and when their feelings are mutual they date. Smiling every time he calls her "Babe" and feeling like she has found a Prince, her Prince she slowly changes her ways.

Out of fear of him leaving her, she ghosts him but after a few hours she talks to him waiting for a response. Heart broken for hurting him, she cries about it all.