24-the real story

*i ran up to zane, David and Liza and hugged them I could see pain and tears in there eyes*

H:"why are y'all crying?"
Z:"I love you baby...I'm sorry I love you I need you and you need me please take me back?"
H:"yes baby I do love you and yes I will take you back but that don't answer me why are y'all crying?"
D:"the doc told us you passed away 1am this morning"
H:"nope I'm 100% alive and 999% sure that I love heath with all my heart!"
Doc:"hey Zane...I wanted to say sorry we messed up heath will be ok but if this ever happens again he has 1% chance of living"
L:"YOU FU-"I was cut off my Zane...
Z:"David get the car ready with Liza and heath...thanks doc for the info and it's ok we all mess up..."
H:"so you can forgive him like that?"
Z:"well someone wise told me that if you don't forgive someone that made a mistake and it's someone you need than what's the point in trying as we all mess up"
L:"OH THAT WAS ME RIGHT HERE BOYYY!"
Z:"yes"

*david dropped me and heath off at home heath invited them in for a coffee they declined the request as we was all tired, Liza and David thanked them for the invite and wished that heath would get better soon..."

Z:"Heath...baby" it was 3am and I couldn't sleep...
H:"what is it?"
Z:"I can't sleeepppp, come here"
H:"OKI AM COMMING:)"
Z:"babyyyy I'm just worried!"
H:"why didn't you get in my bed first of all and worried why? Zane your not ok you have been to sleep for the last week this isn't good for you!"
Z:"week?!" Was it all fake did me and gabbie kiss did heath go to the hospital do he have depression?
H:"yes baby...I nearly called an ambulance today...but I didn't I just came and slept next to you hopping you would wake up"
Z:" well we can cuddle now that I'm awake!"
H:"I would like that!!!"

*that was that me and Heath cuddled up together holding eachothers hands...*

hope you enjoyed as I did writing this guys, comment if you want more story's of anyone just give a story to start off with...anyway tune in next time! Or msg my ig for ideas•